Betfair trading

My second post here now, so a big hello to anyone who missed my first one :lol . Basically I'm new to all this but one of the things I have been looking at is trading on Betfair. I've done some research but don't think I can go any further without some more information. I've seen some products on the market for this - Raj Patel's Bet Trader Professional system at £397 and Easy Trader Pro at £49.99 but I don't want to part with any cash unless I have to. I'm wondering if anyone here can give me any information on this at all. I have no previous experience so any advice you can give would be much appreciated :) . Is there any money to be made in this?

Re: Betfair trading :welcome to PL Alan. :ok Firstly, keep your money in your pocket, these systems would be worth millions if they are easy as they say. ;) I would suggest paper trading any things you want to try out first, then you haven't lost anything, but you would need to test them throughly and not just a week or 2. ;)

Re: Betfair trading ... It's just a case of holding on to your hard earned cash and reading through some of the systems in this forum.There a lot of sensible ones and most tend to make money.Have a look at Datapunters Hot Favourites thread,it will not make you rich overnight, but it certainly is steady.If you feel desperate you can have a look at two of our threads - The Times Predictor thread, and Michael Wray Spreadsheet system, these have also shown profit.But don't splash the cash!Cheers.;)

Re: Betfair trading Also worth reading the betfair forum - for free trading tools. There are a few betfair punters that are programmers and have tried to put a tool that assists with trading more than the normal betfair interface. Under no circumstances pay for these, but as most are free you can see if they would be of use to your trading style (when/if you get one). Things like one click trading and ladder betting.