hello sporting oddsers

devil tish

Re: hello sporting oddsers

You beat me to it! There's quite a few married loungers (me and Runadrum for two) so get her on here. The girls have more fun than the boys... because we get to laugh at them.:rollin :rollin
Yep me and -Ed- too and I'm much better than him ;)

anyone know of anywhere u can play scrabble for money? i am not too bad at that game loool;) ;)
I'm crap at scrabble, the other day I got 4 A's and 3 K's and still couldn't make it pay:loon

Re: hello sporting oddsers Oh and by the way, don't listen to DAN DAN, I'm much better than her but to make her feel better I often deliberately lose all my chips ;) Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :ok

Re: hello sporting oddsers :welcomehey tish. we have met a few times at the tables now. im impressed with your play and aggressive style....keep it up!!:ok:ok look forward to our next match in the sp odds league:) gl fella:dude

Re: hello sporting oddsers steviep, yep cheers matey. my thought process on poker is not as developed as yours, i am just a mad gambling yorkshire lad! thanks for the positive comments tho, i have to be on my guard when u are at the table mate. i must be doin summat right, as i am just about making a profit at this game, while learning fast!! see ya at the table mate:clap :clap

sorry bout that m8! then went out to a2 having a9, and turn/river 22!!!!! having nicely checked checked ace on the flop/turn!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yeah, thanks alot for leaving before shortstacked me :loon :loon Hoped that you two would get into a fight ... :tongue2 ...sorry...