• 18:00 Sporting Odds Super Sunday
    • 19:30 Virgin V Points Freeroll
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds World Cup
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Betfred Million Sunday Semi Final
    • 21:00 Dream Poker PNL $10,000 Live TV Final Qualifier
    • 22:00 Red32 $5000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** Congrats hodgey! Just crashed out of the 32red freeroll in 173rd. My AK all-in against AJ and he catches 2 jacks. Twice in a week I've gone out of a tourney with that exact same hand and the opponent holding the same hand with the same result. I hate AK :(

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** Congrats Hodgey :clap :clap :clap + very nice comeback from ur deafeat at the hands of my AA. I ended up 77th in 32 red for $7.50 and Hodgey ended up wi 2k left and built it back up to 39k and held on for dear life for another nice win $27.50 which i predicted with such preciseness:tongue2 :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th April** Thanks fella's. I just won $27.50 for finishing 28th in the 32red too! :D Not bad considering I was 100th out of 100 when it went into the money. A couple of AA's helped! :nana Thanks to rednutt for excellent cheerleading too. :ok I think we managed to well irritate all the others at the table!! :rollin :lol