** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

boss media $250K tourny

robilaruk

Re: boss media $250K tourny the daily super sat's are $6+.60c, with qualifiers entering the weekly $53+$5 sat to the main event so $7 for a shot at $60K isn't too bad...... :tongue2 Plus the main event is structured like the tikay tourney - 2500 chips and 12 min blinds - so plenty of play available. The standard of play in the super sats is poor, and in the sat tight - I did get my piece of luck when I needed it tho :D Blinds have just gone to 600/1200 with about another 20 to go out before cashing in to the main event - I have about 5k in chips in the CO with KQo. There is a min raise from UTG+1 (table captain with about 17K), I shove and he calls turning over AJ - and a lovely K hits the flop to double me up - the rest they say is history, as I become the table captain and steadily build my stack to nearly 30K by the time the blinds go up again :) :ok I think if people are half decent at poker, then the $7 buy-in is a steal to the weekly event, where with 400 players you will need some luck as well as decent cards. Not sure if this is running across the Boss Media network, or whether it is just a SO special? Damo :cheers

how much $ it cost you in total to get there?