• 18:05 Laddies $100,000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Dream Poker FA Cup Semi - Middlesbrough
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5,000
    • 20:00 Betfred Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 22:00 Betfred Million Match of the Day

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** Gonna have a bash at the SO $10 game at 10am. not much poker for me over next 3 days as sat and sun working nights and after night duty on sunday at 6am (monday morning)will be in the early house at spittlefields getting pissed till about 10pm :nana

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** The canbet freeroll tonight is 9pm. :ok Eltrev - the 5 card draw is a pot limit tourney, and its good fun - I don't claim to be good at it, but it is different enough from Texas Hold Em to be interesting. I do wish it was a lower buy in though ($10).

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** bloody SO!!!!!!!!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ 11 left in $5 + 0.50 freezout and the software boots me!!!! Back in and on final table...Need 7th for a PB cash wise (since I joined PL anyway) Also got 10th in Safety Net too!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** Done exactly the same thing mate....:( The only other thing you could do was give free cards to all the guys holding a 6, 7, J, or Q :\ One of those bitch flops which pop up now and again.... Nothing wrong in my book. edit:Well done btw!:ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** Cheers val. Forgot to mention I was short stacked to with about 3 BB left. Never thought i would feel disappointed after winning $40 or so!!:tongue2 Never mind, took your advice and entered the Canbet freeroll so see you there:ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** I got one of the bounties again in BF :D Had a second at my table on sitout - when his blind put him all in, I had decided I would go all in with any 2 cards - some others had decided the same - however was amazed only 3 of us ended up playing him..... I had 53o and went out - BUT the hand was won by ...... the BF sitout - lol

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** First time on MOTD on betfred, ok for a while then 10 10, big raise by me :ok, called by one other flop low low queen, me first big raise, called, sorta knew he had a queen but most chips in had to commit, he had two out to feck three 10s to three queens

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd April** Bad Luck Lemon :sad Have just been looking under Betfred Points in the cashier - I have a sunday final token that I didn't know about ...... maybe from my previous bounty - so may have 2 now (when tonight is "settled") - suggest anyone who has had any bounties at any stage check what tokens they have - just in case :ok