TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!!

Penelopeys

Tuesday 18th of April: Pink:255321241 = 25 points North:531445335 = 33 points Tartan:412232514 = 24 points <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

MVB:343153423 = 28 points South:024514052 = 23 points Now...about the game of table number 3...which was never played because only 3 people showed.... I have had a rethink about this....!!!! Ofcourse the 2 no shows should get 0 points each for not showing..... ... and the 3 others should split 5+4+3 points.... 4 each... Tough, but the most fair thing to do, IMO.... CHELSKI.... Decisions need to be made....

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!!

Where have the 1/2 points come from? Did 2 people get knocked out at the same time with the same amount chips?
I was thinking the same thing, Blade, but that is how it is posted....!!! :unsure Pocketlady and Lemonjohn... the one of you with the most chips before knocked out is getting the ½ point...

P-Lady says her stack was bigger than lemonjon's.... and I suppose hand history would show it anyway. :ok
I agree it was but the table recorded that they both went out 3rd and that was the final point of reference - should there be a ruling on this or do we accept it - I dunno ??

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! Well Well Well.......does That Say We Are A Full 5 Points Ahead Of The Rest?????? Just Goes To Show What A Good Captain Can Achieve When He Has Great Troops! Well Done Team North, Regardless Of Where You Come From, You Did The Team Proud!

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! Iam sure someone can make up a new rule (not for the 1st time), altho as mentioned above i had way less chips, and really did think i was fourth until it said i had finished 3rd. Not matter, those in charge will decide no doubt.

I agree it was but the table recorded that they both went out 3rd and that was the final point of reference - should there be a ruling on this or do we accept it - I dunno ??
Well, I am not in charge, I am just doing the Secretary work :lol ...but I really do think that we ought to follow the normal procedure for places... and that means that Pocketlady is 3rd and Lemonjohn is 4th... But I guess Chelski will rule... seems like he has left the building after his log in problems last night... :) ...come back Chels... Still 9 rounds to go... ;)

Iam sure someone can make up a new rule (not for the 1st time), altho as mentioned above i had way less chips, and really did think i was fourth until it said i had finished 3rd. Not matter, those in charge will decide no doubt.
Erm...??? What are these "new rules" you keep referring to???? :unsure

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! I agree, she had a loads more chips and should get 3rd. The main one was not allowing, then allowing one person to play more than on e table, also the fecked up table 3, the three who were there should split points of 123 and the others feck all (not another bite at the cherry). Anyway, this will run and run. So in attempted to move on to week 2 Pocketlady SHOULD GET 3RD

I agree, she had a loads more chips and should get 3rd. The main one was not allowing, then allowing one person to play more than on e table, also the fecked up table 3, the three who were there should split points of 123 and the others feck all (not another bite at the cherry). Anyway, this will run and run. So in attempted to move on to week 2 Pocketlady SHOULD GET 3RD
Okay, agree on the 1 about not letting the same player play 2 games at one night, but Chelski gave permission... Just think that table 3 should reschedule, and problem solved...

Okay' date=' agree on the 1 about not letting the same player play 2 games at one night, but Chelski gave permission...[/quote'] Agreed but, it was made to sound like this was helping all the teams, when in fact it was not, it was help 1 or 2 and one in particular.

Agreed but' date=' it was made to sound like this was helping all the teams, when in fact it was not, it was help 1 or 2 and one in particular.[/quote'] you are right... But Team North will NEVER be able to follow the rest of the teams if they don't get some kind of help :lol :lol :lol :lol

I agree, she had a loads more chips and should get 3rd. The main one was not allowing, then allowing one person to play more than on e table, also the fecked up table 3, the three who were there should split points of 123 and the others feck all (not another bite at the cherry). Anyway, this will run and run. So in attempted to move on to week 2 Pocketlady SHOULD GET 3RD
i agree with you m8, seeing as some made the effort, only thing is cant start with 3 players so means its impossible to sort out, sulk

i agree with you m8' date=' seeing as some made the effort, only thing is cant start with 3 players so means its impossible to sort out, sulk[/quote'] I know u can't start with three, but what am saying is add 1st 2nd and 3rd points together and split them equally among the 3 that turned up. The rest get none.

Re: TEAM POKER: Final scores for each week here!!! I see we (Sauf) have 2 "no shows". I guess one of those was Chelski. Now I didn't read all the threads last night, but was it not his fault he couldn't log in, and tried every means possibly. Surely then he should at least get a point. It's not as if he just forgot about it or couldn't be bothered? (not sure about the other '0' so can't comment on that one).

I know u can't start with three, but what am saying is add 1st 2nd and 3rd points together and split them equally among the 3 that turned up. The rest get none.
yeah i see what your saying, but personally spoils the whole point of having the game for me

I see we (Sauf) have 2 "no shows". I guess one of those was Chelski. Now I didn't read all the threads last night' date=' but was it not his fault he couldn't log in, and tried every means possibly. Surely then he should at least get a point. It's not as if he just forgot about it or couldn't be bothered? (not sure about the other '0' so can't comment on that one).[/quote'] Not sure this would work tho, If we're going by table 3 then because he tried and it wasnt his fault, then technically the whole table should be played again . ( :okChelski) On the flip side, this means that people who know they cant make it,can just use a tech excuse and get a point, (i know its only a point but could its better than none)

On the flip side' date=' this means that people who know they cant make it,can just use a tech excuse and get a point, (i know its only a point but could its better than none)[/quote'] I'd like to think the people on here are more honest than that, especially in a fun comp.

wheres the fun in that though' date=' thought the whole point of this was to have laugh etc imo not fair on those that showed up![/quote'] I don't understand your point Mo... ??? ...no fun in not playing.... right... but not fair to whom??? The 3 who showed up?? You get 4 points each...excellent score...