time for a "private" ?

Big Andy

Re: time for a "private" ?

hi folks i would'nt mind playing in one of these games sometime' date='how do i get in,site etc?[/quote'] They are on the PRIMA network and you need the password for the Table. you do not have PM yet and have no E-mail contact on your profile so we cant contact you at present.

as my login suggest i'm quite new to this how do i set up pm/email etc would like to have a game with people who share common interest' date='ie pl[/quote'] Go to "USER CP" on top left of page and put details in your profile mate :ok Pm Priveliges come when you have posted a certain amount of times

Re: time for a "private" ? i think i just updated my login,added another email address(surely i had to have one to register for the site),how many post's do i need to be included in the circle,don't worry i'm not gonna post a load of crap to get the posts. ta very much

i think i just updated my login' date='added another email address(surely i had to have one to register for the site),how many post's do i need to be included in the circle,don't worry i'm not gonna post a load of crap to get the posts. ta very much[/quote'] You need 100 posts for PM pope, if you're from elgin, check out team tartan and join SUB list if you want ;)

i think i just updated my login' date='added another email address(surely i had to have one to register for the site),how many post's do i need to be included in the circle,don't worry i'm not gonna post a load of crap to get the posts. ta very much[/quote'] You may have a prob with the Address you have added as it is not accepting E-mails and will not add as MSN, Check its correct mate:ok