A Call To Arms!! Team MWB Thread

Valiant23

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A Call To Arms!! Team MWB Thread

Can you please let me know in this thread whether you can play this Tuesday's games, thank you. I already know that Slapdash has a prior engagement and have already asked for a sub.:ok Valiant23(Captain):ok pocketlady :ok Kevsul - replaced by Galronix EnT2002 - replaced by Lillelars:ok Blade:ok Jaded:ok Big Andy :ok jeffster slapdash - sub required - Topnotchbloke :ok pokerose :ok
I'm not too worried about Galronix as I know he's normally offline at weekends, and topnotchbloke has agreed to sub this week for Slapdash. Thanks mate.:ok

Re: A Call To Arms!! Team MWB Thread Sorry Mr V , work for me, but good news is after speaking with Pocketlady. I downloaded poker uk at work.. and it is now all set on pc at home . So soon as my weekends and a day or more stop i will be ready:ok Thats if i am still needed, but if not i am still coming to support the team.

I'm not too worried about Galronix as I know he's normally offline at weekends, and topnotchbloke has agreed to sub this week for Slapdash. Thanks mate.:ok
Gal goes to his holiday home most weekends, but said hes back monday afternoon mate

Re: A Call To Arms!! Team MWB Thread Good luck this evening, all! I'm playing a different card game this evening and won't be able to join you, but you have a safe pair of hands in topnotchbloke. Just wipe that smirk off morlspin's face, eh? I don't think I can take it for another whole week!

Sorry guys - was out for the evening and got back too late' date=' plus i had a few problems trying to sit at the table earlier ready for you to start without me.:$[/quote'] No worries. We tried to give you as long as we could but after 20 mins and not being able to contact you or Mr V via PM or otherwise we (all 4) felt we should start.

An embarassing 3rd tonight for me
Pease can you confirm the result for your table as the results thread says you were no show Mr V, and can't decide position of Danny and Hen. I trust you!:ok :unsure :rollin