Dream Poker entry to TV event

rosco

From: "DreamPoker Promotions" To: ross Subject: Ross, Play LIVE on TV to win 10K Guaranteed! Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:29:59 +0200 Hi Ross, Alias: ********** Account Number *********** DreamPoker is proud to offer our British players a chance to compete in a guaranteed $10,000 cash pool tournament. This tournament will be broadcast live from PokerZone's Poker Bowl studio and offers you the chance to be a Poker Star on LIVE TV. There are five $10 + $1 buy-in qualifiers to the tournament; the Top 10 of each will feed into a Qualifying Final of max 70 players and that happens on the 14th May. The Top 6 out of this Qualifying Final will slog it out at the Final table live at the Poker Bowl for the Guaranteed $10,000 Cash Pool. Worth playin' for? Then get innit and prove to the other wannabe's that you're the best! The online tournaments will appear on the DreamPoker software under the 'TV tab' and the first qualifier happens this Sunday, the 9th April and the password for the tournament is '********'. Check the tournament schedule HERE and Bob's your Uncle, you're a STAR! @dreampoker.com>

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Dream Poker entry to TV event Kevshat, PaulRoss and Damatrix all in the last 11 in this. Kevshat chip leader - Paul 2nd........ On TV just now they didn't like Kevshat play - you've quadrupled your stack since then though - lets see if they like your play better when they go back..........

Re: Dream Poker entry to TV event Slagging Kev again :lol Saying "Limp in to top 10" Kev raised with top 2 pairs, streets ahead and they said.."MILES AHEAD, DONT BET!!!" WTF!!! then they tried to justify him winning by saying "We would have folded A's cos we are probably on final 10" !!!!!!!!!! F*** OFF!!!!! PLEASE can someone kill these people?? I understand that if your chips ahead on the bubble you should slow down, but if you have Nuts or close would YOU throw it???

Re: Dream Poker entry to TV event

Slagging Kev again :lol Saying "Limp in to top 10" Kev raised with top 2 pairs' date=' streets ahead and they said.."MILES AHEAD, DONT BET!!!" WTF!!! then they tried to justify him winning by saying "We would have folded A's cos we are probably on final 10" !!!!!!!!!! F*** OFF!!!!! PLEASE can someone kill these people?? I understand that if your chips ahead on the bubble you should slow down, but if you have Nuts or close would YOU throw it???[/quote'] I've given up listening mate! The missus has turned it over! I folded decent hands when someone went all in when I was around the bubble but if I'm in a pot and hit the flop like that I'm not going to fold am I?