** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tip Top Horses

Re: Tip Top Horses Welcome to Punters Lounge mate. Could you post some reasoning with your selections please as this forums all about exchanging opinions etc. You are unlikely to get much interest if you simply post up selections with nothing else.. Looking forward to seeing you around :ok

Tip Top Horses 13th April 2006 Selections for Thursday 14.20 Wincanton Without a Doubt 8/11 14.50 Wincanton Picot De Say 4/1 15.20 Wincanton Lord Anner 9/4 15.50 Wincanton Giovanna 7/2 16.20 Wincanton Calcot Flyer 6/1 16.50 Wincanton Take a Mile 8/1 E/W Bet 17.45 Tipperary Tango Step 14/1 Should Have a good chance of making money here.

Re: Tip Top Horses Tuesday 11th April Results 14.00 Fontwell Tech Eagle 1st 14.30 Fontwell Lord on the run SECOND 15.00 Fontwell Tora Bora NOWHERE 15.30 Fontwell Touch Closer NOWHERE 16.00 Fontwell Maljimar NOWHERE 16.30 Fontwell Brendar NOWHERE 17.00 Fontwell Benetwood 1st Not a bad first day on punterslounge.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Tip Top Horses Wednesday 26th April Selections 14.05 Punchestown Josephine Cullen 9/2 14.40 Punchestown Prairie Moonlight 5/2 15.15 Punchestown Reisk Superman 4/1 15.50 Punchestown War of Attrition 10/11 16.25 Punchestown Euro Leader 6/1 17.00 Punchestown Leading Run 3/1 17.35 Punchestown Rubberdubber 2/1 18.10 Punchestown Whyso Mayo 4/1

Re: Tip Top Horses 4 out of 6 so far and a nice 6-1 to boot and 2 more races to come. well done on your selections TCO:clap :clap :clap Maybe you could start adding stakes and profit etc on to your selections. It just makes it a bit easier to read and you will certainly get more interest in your thread if people can see how well you are doing. Just a suggestion, by all means just keep posting your selections. Keep up the good work.

Re: Tip Top Horses

4 out of 6 so far and a nice 6-1 to boot and 2 more races to come. well done on your selections TCO:clap :clap :clap Maybe you could start adding stakes and profit etc on to your selections. It just makes it a bit easier to read and you will certainly get more interest in your thread if people can see how well you are doing. Just a suggestion, by all means just keep posting your selections. Keep up the good work.
Praise somes with decent reasoning. Hence why no one is replying to his threads, anyone can stick up Newspaper tips! Not saying he is, but until we see some analysis, we have to wonder.

Re: Tip Top Horses I 2nd that Bowlesy! How can anybody be taken seriously with a tip if they give no reasoning? Ok I see the Guy has had a few winners but as mentioned how do we know that he ain't posting some national newspaper tips? "I'm using a system that..." - just doesn't wash, as what is the system based on? is it the trusty old pin in the paper method? is it the say the horses name for each race and wait for me budgy to tweet? Come on man which one? :loon

Re: Tip Top Horses Well done mate, i followed u in on most of these, in my opinion its up to u if u want to put up a reason why u r backin these or not, i see from an earlier post by u that its a system u r usin and seems to be gettin some good reults, hope u dont mind me askin, but could u tell me more about this system cheers m8 and keep up the good work

Re: Tip Top Horses Wednesday 26th April Results 14.05 Punchestown Josephine Cullen 9/2 1st 14.40 Punchestown Prairie Moonlight 5/2 NOWHERE 15.15 Punchestown Reisk Superman 4/1 4th 15.50 Punchestown War of Attrition 10/11 1st 16.25 Punchestown Euro Leader 6/1 1st 17.00 Punchestown Leading Run 3/1 1st 17.35 Punchestown Rubberdubber 2/1 NOWHERE 18.10 Punchestown Whyso Mayo 4/1 1st Its not all about systems guys sometimes its just common sense. The way mine works if you want to call it a system is that i pick a horse that is in good form and then see how this horse has compared against its competitors in the past. The jockey also plays a part in my selections. As far as i can see my system was the best system today. So dont give out guys.. Just Enjoy :dude

Re: Tip Top Horses Don't you think that this method of tipping is "VAGUE"? it's not exactly an analysis or a fact is it? Here is a suggestion: Why not mention your tips last run and why you think it is going to run a good race i.e. likes the ground / likes the distance / trainer is in good form / travelled a long way / trainer or jockey has a good record at the track in this type of race / gone down in the weights / gone down in class etc, etc... It's not Rocket Science is it? Regards,

I am not backing blind i told you what i consider before i pick a horse is that not enough. Im not putting a pin in the board.
I'm not saying YOU are backing blind, i'm saying WE would be. Are we really going to put OUR money on a horse YOU fancy with no reasonable explanation as to why to back it? Take a look at the thread 7.40 Worcester from tonight.The lad that posted that gave a good explanation why. I looked up the horse on the racing post website, agreed with what he said and backed it. It won. A forum for punters-his reasoning persuaded me to back the horse when checked out, not because he had a system.

Re: Tip Top Horses Wednesday 26th April Selections 14.40 Punchestown Native Jack 10/3 10pt win 15.15 Punchestown Mister Hight 7/4 10pt win 15.50 Punchestown Justified 5/4 10pt win 16.25 Punchestown Asian Maze 4/6 10pt win 17.00 Punchestown Monterey Bay 6/1 10pt win 17.35 Punchestown Roundstone Lady 6/1 10pt win

Re: Tip Top Horses Looks oike we are seeing a touch of the green eyed monster from some ppl, keep up the good work this is a forum for ppl to put up there selections with or without reasons as to why the selecting them, keep up the good work m8, if ppl want to follow u they will if not then they wont

Re: Tip Top Horses Thursday 27th April Selections 14.40 Punchestown Native Jack 10/3 10pt win 15.15 Punchestown Mister Hight 7/4 10pt win 15.50 Punchestown Justified 5/4 10pt win 16.25 Punchestown Asian Maze 4/6 10pt win 17.00 Punchestown Monterey Bay 6/1 10pt win 17.35 Punchestown Roundstone Lady 6/1 10pt win

Re: Tip Top Horses Looks like we are seeing a touch of the green eyed monster from some ppl, keep up the good work this is a forum for ppl to put up there selections with or without reasons as to why the selecting them, keep up the good work m8, if ppl want to follow u they will if not then they wont

Looks oike we are seeing a touch of the green eyed monster from some ppl, keep up the good work this is a forum for ppl to put up there selections with or without reasons as to why the selecting them, keep up the good work m8, if ppl want to follow u they will if not then they wont
This forum IS NOT about simply posting up picks with no justification. There are plenty of other forums where you can do that. There is absolutely no point in posting up picks like there are in this thread. If you follow these picks you are a fool IMO. Anyone can read the naps from the RP website or from a newspaper and post them up. Lets see some reasoning behind the selections...

Re: Tip Top Horses As previously stated yesterday to this person posting, however he is still posting without no analysis! I FOR ONE BELIVE THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE STEALING OF TIPS FROM EITHER A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER OR AS PREVIOUSLY STATED FROM THE RP WEBSITE! ANYBODY WISHING TO STAKE THEIR HARD EARNED ON THIS MUPPETS TIPS WITHOUT ANY WORTHWHILE ANALYSIS DESERVES TO LOSE! The Chosen One I presume this nickname is also stolen from the nickname for Mourinho as just like him your an arrogant pr*ck!

Don't you think that this method of tipping is "VAGUE"? it's not exactly an analysis or a fact is it? Here is a suggestion: Why not mention your tips last run and why you think it is going to run a good race i.e. likes the ground / likes the distance / trainer is in good form / travelled a long way / trainer or jockey has a good record at the track in this type of race / gone down in the weights / gone down in class etc, etc... It's not Rocket Science is it? Regards,

Re: Tip Top Horses Racin post picks for today @ punchestown r 14.40 Punchestown spot the difference 15.15 Punchestown mister height 15.50 Punchestown accordion etoile 16.25 Punchestown asian maze 17.00 Punchestown montery bay 17.35 Punchestown mac three so only 2 of his picks where the same as them and asian maze i think most ppl would have been on, i dont understand all the moanin and bitchin and why is there the need to call someone who u dont know a arrogant pr*ck, all i can say is wot a big man u must be sittin behind ur pc, if u dont agree with his picks or dont like this thread because he aint sayin that it goes well on good ground or its got a good draw, then just dont look at the thread and let other make the choice to follow or not, this is only my opinion

Re: Tip Top Horses As far as i am concerned ''jonesy knows'' knows nothing i think he is one of those liverpool fans who always like to complain about something. I still pick my own horses maybe he should try focus on your own thread and pick some winners and stop losing all the time. Regards, The Chosen One