Newcastle poker night 20th May

slick mick

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night' date=' why only one MTT?[/quote'] I'm making it a deep stack so should last some time and allow people to play skillfully rather than rely on luck. If it finishes before midnight we could have another. The card room is ours till five so we can do what we like really (within reason).

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May just checked the website slick it says You will need to show proof of your identity on your first visit, the ideal documents being your passport or your photo driving licence but a debit or credit card in your name will do!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap WELL DONE MICK EXCELLENT NIGHT THANKS TO ALL FOR MAKING ALL SO WELCOME CANT WAIT TILL WILL DO IT ALL AGAIN WELL DONE MORLSPIN ON YOUR WIN:nana :nana GOOD SECOND PLACE DAN:nana

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Thanks for a great night mick was really good to put faces to names thanks Paul for all your hospitality looking forward to the next get together:cheers :notworthy well played Graham great win but think we put Dan off because we told him he was missing all the cowgirls in the nightclubs:nana :nana :nana

I thought you was there .. or was it a case of to much :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer Also from the night before :loon
Come on Kev! You know me better than that! I drunk you under the table the two times we met so far, and i only asked cos i won haha Cheers all for a great night again, good to meet all the new faces, and after 90 mins sleep in 3 days i was just about fcked! Well played all on the final table, and unlucky to the TV star for witnessing the power of 23o haha See you all soon !:ok

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May Was a cracking night from what i can remember, i know i've been as rough as arseholes all day! I vaguely remember finishing 4th i think. Thanks for a cracking night Mick and was good to meet some of the PL rabble! Well done Morls u spawny bugger! lol

Re: Newcastle poker night 20th May wow,what a great night,:loon ,it was so good to finally meet some of you,many THANKS to mick for organising it :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap :ok ,and congratulations to graham for winning,i was well pleased with 5th place and well done to e4sby,slickmick,gunitmofo and morlspin for the respective places above me. a special thankyou to paul ross :notworthy :notworthy lets hope that another night can be arranged:cheers