MLB 02/03 April

Re: MLB 02/03 April

SportMLB
EventFLA @ HOU - 00.05am
SelectionUnder 7.5 runs.
Strength8/10
Date04/04/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.96 (Back)
ReasoningTwo of last seasons best pitchers are involved in this opening day match. The "D-Train" Willis will start for Florida. FLA's side has been torn apart during the off season but that wont stop Willis throwing strikes. 22-10,2.63ERA last year. Oswalt wasnt far off Willis last year with 20-12,2.94ERA. Hopefully Willis can keep the HOU bats quiet and his bullpen wont let him down. Oswalt has very little to fear from the FLA bats and should manage to avoid giving up too much.
excellent stuff mate, i was on this too!! Thankyou :) :clap

Re: MLB 02/03 April

... I'm going to run trebles all season long to see how I do, all will be 1-2pt in value and med-low confidence. Some risks, some confident picks. So if you follow I wouldn't bet the bank on any of these, but I have some EPL overflow to burn. Most will be straight win bets, unless someone spots an obvious over that can be thrown in. Starting bank = 250 pts -3 above Logical Conclusions NY Mets v Washington - Too much "Washington is dangerous" media attention for my liking. Glavine is still Glavine and Washington is still Washington. @ 1.61 St L v Phil - mentioned above. @ 1.69 Det v KC - Rodriguez and Ordonez are healthy and KC isn't in the spring season anymore @ 1.74 1pt @ 4.73 Big names on a big day Schilling - Boston v Texas - Ask RedSox diehards how Schilling performs on big days. The quickest way to forget 2005 is to have a better 2006. Now if only the bullpen can protect his efforts against a strong Texas team. @ 1.93 Johnson - Yankees v Oakland - 14th opening day start, pinstripes, he'll need all of it against Oakland. @ 1.80 Hudson - Atlanta v LA - Yes, Tim is big enough in my book. @ 1.85 1pt @ 6.43 Risk bet Flordia v Houston @ 2.43 - Wha'chu talkin about .....Willis! - 2pts Ending bank = 243 pts
Well, that was productive. Big names on a big day +6.43 Logical Conclusions +4.73 StL v Phil + 5.04 New bank 259.2 Shame about Flordia, I knew it was a risk but anytime you lose 1-0 it always hurt. Treble record 2006 : 2-0 Profit : +9.16 Else : 1-1 Profit : +.04

Re: MLB 02/03 April Westbrook lost every game against the Whitesox last year, with en era over 5. Garcia pitched well against the Indians , but has not been amazing in spring training. Thome is looking back to his best, and if the pitchers are even a shade off these 2 teams of hitters will do the business against them .Over 9 runs @ 1.9 100 pts single