** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MAny Lays for Wednesday

don

Lots of lays today. Use smaller stakes - keep the odds below 4 & hopefully we can add nicely to this months profit. 2:10 Taunton Not Left Yet 3:20 Yarmouth Hits Only Life 3:40 Taunton Give Me Love & ROZNIC 5:10 Taunton Delena

Re: MAny Lays for Wednesday At this stage - with the first four having lost & Delena way above 5 - I'd say walk away for the day. I still don't think Delena will win but the money is in the bank already & there'll be more racing tomorrow.

Re: MAny Lays for Wednesday After giving lots of winners on this forum its hardly fair to have a go at Don because of one loser you backed. We encourage people at the PL and thats why its the best around, we cant back winners all the time but we can help each other to find them, posters will go elsewhere if we treat them like this and i wouldnt blame them.

Re: MAny Lays for Wednesday My view is 'if you had only just got in', as you put it at 17.22 then you would have had the chance to see his post saying to stop for the day at 16.47? Considering that you 'had just layed it' - or am I missing something? I'm with Billy here - your words appeared rather harsh, whatever your intentions. I trust that your next 'statement' might be an apologetic one?

Re: MAny Lays for Wednesday thanks for those commments everybody. Sensibleboy, if you are following my selections on this forum then I'd make two points: 1. Don't lay everything. My advice on Delena was to lay at under 4. So far as I could see the odds didn't go to 4 all day. If the odds higher then walk away. There will be plenty more races. 2. Similarly, if there is a 10/15% reduction because of a non-runner - walk away. All the best Don