** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Green Manalishi

DC

4.35 Lingfield should be around 9/2 - 5-1 Excellent form over 5f (omit the Soft ground runs and it's gets better!) 1 1 4(sft) 2 1 0(sft) Has won 3 times for Quinn and runs well at Lingfield. I'm going e/w to cover the stake if placed second or third. Cheers danny

Re: Green Manalishi

4.35 Lingfield should be around 9/2 - 5-1 Excellent form over 5f (omit the Soft ground runs and it's gets better!) 1 1 4(sft) 2 1 0(sft) Has won 3 times for Quinn and runs well at Lingfield. I'm going e/w to cover the stake if placed second or third. Cheers danny
its a decent race & SHOULD NOT be run on the bloody AW! Anyhow, this is all about opinions & i actually fancy Treasure Cay & Merlins Dancer both to place. There will be plenty of pace if Cape Royal & Merlins kick off in front but should set it up for those fast finishers.

Re: Green Manalishi :$ Hmmm ... Slowly away and Quinn got it boxed in, switched wide and stormed home late but the damage was already done. Still convinced it'll win over 5f this season. Sticking with it. Danny

Re: Green Manalishi

:$ Hmmm ... Slowly away and Quinn got it boxed in, switched wide and stormed home late but the damage was already done. Still convinced it'll win over 5f this season. Sticking with it. Danny
Danny - take it in bigger fields, also interestingly this is its sequnce each year: 2005 - won on 4th start 9-11-5-1-1-4-2-8-1-8 2004 - won on 4th start 4-2-2-1-9-3-1-5-5-20-10-10-12 2003 - won on 7th start 7-5-2-2-5-5-1 therefore looks like it needs a few runs before it strikes the front!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Re: Green Manalishi Hi RichOwl - sorry to hear that matey, I thought Baltic King would get up too - nevermind onwards and upwards and any sort of profit in this game is worth celebrating so well done with the other 3 mate :ok ps also sorry for the after-time but couldn't resist - it's all a bit of fun :spank