** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tuesday 3/21

NHL tuesday Phoe And Columbus matchup today and Columbus has pretty much been involved with nothing but one goal games since the break neither team is scoring so i expect a 3-2 game in favor of someone so ill take the Dog at +1.5 for safety reasons since neither team will win this one by 2 Phoenix +1.5 Under 6.5 the last 5 times Pitt and Ott have gotten together, the 7 total has been achieved every time,,, push at worst so why not try it for a little flow today just to atleast have action on it,,im doin it Ott Over 7 both Nash and Det are riding 4 and 6 gm winning streaks going into this game so im sure they are both saying ahh, not this team again!!!!! someones streak is being snapped tonight and you know what im doin here... takin nashville to stay hot at a +170 to boot and 5 meetings this year so far and not one over to be found keeps me on that trend as well,, 3-2 Nash in OT or a shootout Nash +170 Under 6 DROP THE PUCK!!!!!! GL today OK NIT tonight and the Noles are home vs S Carolina Lines Noles -3 and O/U 130 I love this under as will be shown in my units as both teams play to the 60s often and even if it ends at 66-63 it will remain under and i expect this score to be close but still under regardless ,, i actually am calling for a 65-60 game in favor of the Noles at home asthey are 14-2 at home this year and have even managed to beat DUKE in this building Three plays for this contest Total Under 130 Fla St. -3 Fla St 1st Half Line -1.5 the other NIT game is Minny at Cincy Lines Cincy -8.5 and Total 136.5 Another defensive battle but i wont put any units on this under as Cincy at home may score points but Minny is a defensive team and the Big 10 is a defensive conference so i ecpect Minny to hang around long enough to cover our 7.5 with a slight lean on this under also, but i dont want to risk it but it is noted that i like it Minny +8.5 havent done the NBA board yet so ill posta reply here later if i come up with something GL today all !!!!

Re: Tuesday 3/21

Good luck Magica and hope Totti is back sooner than later for you. Been a great season for him this season.
killin me ,,and hes still on crutches ,,but he is expected back for nationals but we'll see and then we lose De Rossi in the messina game ,,we are so beat up ,,i dont see how we can finish strong with our goalie and two captains out and than throw in de rossi,, not cool going to be a struggle to grab that 4th spot

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventSan Jose @ Blues
SelectionSan Jose
Strength10/10
Date21/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningSan Jose are still fighting for play-offs.After great home series now they are going to play few matches away.To boost their hopes they need a win here.They need to prove themselves that they are capable of winning away.Hard match to bet on but I hope that my favourite team Sharks will do the thing :)
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventNashville @ Detroit
SelectionDetroit
Strength10/10
Date21/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams in great form.Best NHL team Detroit hosts Nashville who had amazing home series.Now they are going to have tought task against Detroit who want to stay at top and secure first place.I hope that home advantage will do the thing and Red Wings will win this.

Re: Tuesday 3/21 uh randall,, if you want to post plays,,start your own threads man id like to keep my threads as MY THREADS so i can track them ,,,no offense intended but can you please start your own threads if you are making picks in the future,, thanks!!! i tried to Priv mess this message but it doesnt seem i am able to do that?? is there some reason why i cant PM anyone yet?? do i have to be here for a certain time or is this disabled for another reason??

uh randall,, if you want to post plays,,start your own threads man id like to keep my threads as MY THREADS so i can track them ,,,no offense intended but can you please start your own threads if you are making picks in the future,, thanks!!!
Most of the time we only have one thread per day for NBA / NHL etc. Not sure if that policy has been changed?:unsure

Re: Tuesday 3/21 well if no one minds i would like to try and keep my threads separate so i can track them ..not for anything else but dont want to be encorporated in nba and nhl threads exclusively,,i have too much action in too many sports and want to just try to keep my plays together and not start an nba thread,,an nhl thread,,an ncaa thread,, a soccer thread,, a baseball thread , id rather all my stuff be together if thats ok like i said, strictly for tracking my stuff and im not trying to be different or offensive.. i just am used to do things this way in the states in the forum i post at there as its easier for me to track each sport without going to 5 threads to keep track of it all if this is a problem let me know and i dont mind the opinions of my stuff or a lean someone may have but i would like to see other peoples plays in other peoples posts,,not mine.. hope im not ruffling any feathers.. that is not my intention Ciao, Mag