Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm

ThePro19

Re: Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm Exactly, im a member now so is it fine for me to play? I had a good game and enjoyed it as did Norfolk and Ian Curtis. Everything was friendly and the more the better I would of thought. I hope it has nothing to do with me winning the last one.:tongue2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm

You're right, it was meant to be private, but deadlydave decided to invite his mates. THIS IS A PRIVATE GAME! And DD - if I set up any more, YOU ARE NOT INVITED.
So a "friends of ThePro19" game then, not PL?

So a "friends of ThePro19" game then' date=' not PL?[/quote'] IT WAS A PRIVATE GAME. IT WAS NOT UP TO YOU TO INVITE WHOEVER YOU WANTED. AND IF YOUR TWAT OF A FRIEND IS BANNED FROM HERE, WHY IS HE HERE AGAIN???

Re: Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm Most PL'rs have seen for themselves what an aggressive, abusive, and arrogant cnut Christianu is to PL'rs - just for being PL'rs and I for one won't choose to sit down at a private table with a tw@ like that.

Re: Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm Oh you won't be causing any trouble, that I can assure you of. Pro - calm down ffs, take their cash if you wanna hurt them. This is the final game of the night with you guys in it then, ready BA? Table: PuntersLoungePoker Pass: justorderedapizza

Re: Private PL game - Fri 17th - 10pm unless you restrict these so called "private" games to say an invite by pm, then you will always run the risk of other people joining in. I saw that Dave and Chris had registered, if I had a problem with that I wouldn`t have registered or i`d have unregistered if they`d have joined afterwards. I suppose i`m trying to say it was no big deal for me personally. BTW, thats not a dig at anybody who is not happy with whats happened just.

Most PL'rs have seen for themselves what an aggressive' date=' abusive, and arrogant cnut Christianu is to PL'rs - just for being PL'rs and I for one won't choose to sit down at a private table with a tw@ like that.[/quote'] I have seen the abuse 1st hand time and time again on different sites, and i wont be playing any games hes in either

Now i see why dave played like a scandanavian twat - cos he is a scandanavian twat
Not the last time I checked I wasn't. Do have blond hair and blue eyes though. If by scandanavian twat you mean loose aggressive and difficult to read then thanks. I guess we're not playing again then.

unless you restrict these so called "private" games to say an invite by pm, then you will always run the risk of other people joining in. I saw that Dave and Chris had registered, if I had a problem with that I wouldn`t have registered or i`d have unregistered if they`d have joined afterwards. I suppose i`m trying to say it was no big deal for me personally. BTW, thats not a dig at anybody who is not happy with whats happened just.
I didn't know who they were, and that's why I did ask the question. And then Dave didn't have the decency to tell the truth about his mate!

I didn't know who they were' date=' and that's why I did ask the question. And then Dave didn't have the decency to tell the truth about his mate![/quote'] I thought it was pretty obvious, particularly after Norfolk's comment that it could be fun with a smiley after it.