Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll

so sooory Ronay' date=' didnt think you were gonna call:$[/quote'] aaaw.. forgiven. Learning my lessons at the moment on the final table.. Must bully much, much more when I have all the chips. :ok

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll ok 1 of these is a satelitte into the World Heads Up Championship i dont really understand these games as have never played an mtt one, tempted to unregister and take the cash, could do with some advice?

ok 1 of these is a satelitte into the World Heads Up Championship i dont really understand these games as have never played an mtt one, tempted to unregister and take the cash, could do with some advice?
I'd try to find out if you can unregister because technicaly you haven't paid for it...just a thought mate :unsure

ok 1 of these is a satelitte into the World Heads Up Championship i dont really understand these games as have never played an mtt one, tempted to unregister and take the cash, could do with some advice?
7 2 is not such a good hand in Heads Up :loon

Well done mate. :ok Boss Media run Heads Up MTT's every night the $10 one starts at 9.30 and it's quite easy to enter this AND play in others as the format they have means quite a bit of waiting around, as it is done strictly as a knockout. The matches last up to about half an hour.

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Thank you for your email regarding the hattrick tourney st may i say welldone, first place gets entered in the three tourneys you will recieve an email confirming times etc If you are unable to play in any of the tournys im sorry you are unable to recieve the money instead if you cancel you will just loose your seat damn it!

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Well done mo - well deserved ..... :nana :nana :notworthy :notworthy presumably the potential winnings from the 3 tourneys are massive - so heres hoping. I was 8th and haven't got anything regarding any winning money yet - think the prizes went up at least 5th although there was a suggestion that all on the final table would get something - will believe it when I see it.....:hope

my games are highlighted in my tournaments already' date=' so your prizes should be there soon i guess[/quote'] :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) My first proper winnings, I got money for 6th about $75 dollars I reckon. Beats my $5.50 tally from the weekend and the $2.05 on SO last week. Now I can afford to join in some games. I am so chuffed it is stupid. :loon

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) My first proper winnings, I got money for 6th about $75 dollars I reckon. Beats my $5.50 tally from the weekend and the $2.05 on SO last week. Now I can afford to join in some games. I am so chuffed it is stupid. :loon
cool now i dont feel so bad lol :ok :ok :ok

Re: Inside Edge VC Hattrick Freeroll Hooray - got $50 for 8th! It was a nice little freeroll that one - the complications in getting into it made for a small field considering the prizes. :ok Many thasnks to GAF for the password :notworthy :notworthy - got my May issue of Inside Edge already :D .

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) My first proper winnings, I got money for 6th about $75 dollars I reckon. Beats my $5.50 tally from the weekend and the $2.05 on SO last week. Now I can afford to join in some games. I am so chuffed it is stupid. :loon
WTG - it's not stupid you deserved it - more to come :ok :nana :nana :nana