Dream Poker FA Cup Freerolls Promo

GaF

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Freerolls Promo

i was nearly out 1st early on, down to 80 chips but managed to claw my way back and qualified comfortably. got to deposit $50 to carry on can you withdraw it again after a couple of days?
Nice one mate. I think the deal is that if you hadn't deposited pre tournament then you've got to deposit and play 50 raked hands within the next 3 days to qualify.

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Freerolls Promo From the website "Remember though …if you are a non-depositor and you qualify you have to deposit $50 and play at least 25 raked hands within 3 days of the qualifiers happening. Depositors who qualify have to have played at least 25 raked hands in the month of March in order to take their place in the Semis and Finals, otherwise the Ref benches you!"

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Freerolls Promo

Ive never deposited yet' date=' when do i have to deposit $50 by?[/quote'] From the website Remember though …if you are a non-depositor and you qualify you have to deposit $50 and play at least 25 raked hands within 3 days of the qualifiers happening. Depositors who qualify have to have played at least 25 raked hands in the month of March in order to take their place in the Semis and Finals, otherwise the Ref benches you! Selections and registrations start immediately and tournaments are limited to 500 players so check out the Dream FA Cup roster below for the times of your games and don't be late for kick-off. :ok

Re: Dream Poker FA Cup Freerolls Promo Just deposited my $50 and played 31 raked hands, unfortunately there has to be at least 25c raked, which is a $4 pot Now i have tried to remove my winnings.......cant be put back onto my card! net teller then cheque, which will cost me another £2 to do, its a scam!