GOLF-Bay Hill Invitational

Had a dabble on Chad Campbell for top5 finish,8.20 with Betfair yesterday(currently 8.40 at time of writing :wall ).Obviously in decent form this year(albeit especially at very start),and in past couple of years,he has done well here.Tied 8th last year,and actually won in 2004.Original fancy was Kenny Perry,but he withdrew from tournament due to knee injury.:unsure

Re: GOLF-Bay Hill Invitational Ok, good tournament this week with Superman playing again. Looked at the side markets again and come up with a host of small interests. Top Rest Of The World Done a couple here because of the value we get because of Singh, Els and Goosen playing. Top 4 places paid so worth a go. Angel Cabrera (28/1 PP) is my first choice, playing well without hitting top form, only a matter of time before he strikes. Carlos Franco (40/1 PP) is great value, an experienced player who tends to hit form for about a month a year, he's looking close at the moment. Top European Dont care what you say but Monty is no 18/1 shot (SJames) in this market. I know he his not playing well but 4 places being paid and i'm prepared to take a chance. Top Aussie Strange market this one, only 10 players make up the party, had a look at 3 16/1 shots in Lonard, Hemsby and Senden. John Senden is my choice, he his playing solid golf making plenty of cuts and had 9 top 25 finishes last year. Played ok here last year so must be abit of value at this price. Good luck guys!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.