scottsgal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: new and lost HELP

:unsure sorry will stick to black then
/ If you don't mind :tongue2. :welcome. I'm sure you'll find what your looking for on this site. The noob threads are very good and worth reading if you don't fully get whats going on. I for one, I believe my mere attendance here has really helped my tournament play and usually, if you can sift through the bad beat posts and the minor (good humoured) bickering, theres lots of support and help to be had. Good luck.

May I offer my services scottsgal 1st i will need the followin info. 1.You are female right... 2.Age 3.Bra size 4.Balance size 5.Single? if not we can work on that ;) 6.Well we can work on the rest later :P Football-Tipper :)
Please ignore my friend above scottsgal, he can be a bit "Forward" :eyes If you would care to E-mail ME, i would be more than happy to help you through your first few days (and Nights) on here :ok C.R. (Happy to help;) )

May I offer my services scottsgal 1st i will need the followin info. 1.You are female right... 2.Age 3.Bra size 4.Balance size 5.Single? if not we can work on that ;) 6.Well we can work on the rest later :P Football-Tipper :)
Looks like that's put her off for life! With regards to the pink font, we need to make sure she doesn't see any of Pene's posts - the signature is in HUGE pink letters. Anyway, if scottsgal hasn't been totally put off... :welcome . PS - any relation to Rednutt? :unsure

noob threads??? sorry
Oh god. Sorry. Therre are some stickies(post with little pin next to them) at the top of the forum. They generally have the best advice for people that are new to the game or the forum, or both (please ignore my ignorance in referring to you as a noob). And please ignore the dirty old men that operate on this site, they';re a menace to all unsuspecting young women

Oh god. Sorry. Therre are some stickies(post with little pin next to them) at the top of the forum. They generally have the best advice for people that are new to the game or the forum, or both (please ignore my ignorance in referring to you as a noob).
So, what is a noob? Not heard of it myself before. Thought it was a typo. :lol

Re: new and lost HELP Hi scottsgal, :welcome to the PL.:D If you can give us some information as to how much you already know, then we can help fill in the blanks. I started playing in August last year, and read this thread all the way through...:$ :$ :$ http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15669 It has helped me become addicted to this infuriating game, but also given me some wonderful experiences and memories. When the male posters get over the fact that you're female and NOT interested ;), they can be a very good source of help, inspiration, and support.

red nut???? c.r can't email ya don't have ya address lol usually helps
http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/member.php?u=8590 :ok
PokeroseQuote: And please ignore the dirty old men that operate on this site, they';re a menace to all unsuspecting young women
Well said Pokerose :clap That FootBall-Tipper is a bloody menace :tongue2 C.R. (Happy to help)

welcome scottsgal balance size thats a new one on me?, i mustve lived a sheltered life:sad

Re: new and lost HELP i have been playing poker for 8 months on 2 sites....gp and pp now only gp as i find it better. i mostly win with luck i think but have never won anything on freerolls or the gp world cup games and was told this site would help my game but not understanding how:unsure and thank you all for your warm welcome. and don't mind being popular cos i female lol ;) :lol :cheers

Re: new and lost HELP In that case scottsgal, I would certainly recommend you look at that novice questions thread. I'm guessing you know enough to be able to play, but want to become a better more competitive player? Well, in that case I would certainly suggest reading poker novice questions. :ok Other than that download a lot of other poker sites and try and play as much as possible. Freerolls are (imo) the best way to start.:ok