2K freeroll tonight

robilaruk

Re: 2K freeroll tonight can you do that? I can't run 2 boss media games on the same PC - but on the same IP? interesting - and would explain the magyars I guess Damo

Buy in is $5 + 50c Was tempted to get my old PC out of it's box and play both.......however I remember the consequences of trying to play too many games at once ;)

Re: 2K freeroll tonight when i'm playing the bankroll booster on bluesquare and maxim i use the 2 pcs i have here with remote desktop on the other since i only have one set of keyboard/mice, then resize that window to fit the table and hey presto. 2 pcs on one screen :)

Re: 2K freeroll tonight feckin techie knut....... :rollin Damo :cheers

when i'm playing the bankroll booster on bluesquare and maxim i use the 2 pcs i have here with remote desktop on the other since i only have one set of keyboard/mice, then resize that window to fit the table and hey presto. 2 pcs on one screen :)

Re: 2K freeroll tonight I don't think I should ask this however,........ can you play the same game at the same time do you know? I know you can't on VC, as I wanted to go heads up with Clare next door (ooh er missus) but as we share the same wireless connection we couldn't (same IP addy not allowed on the same table) :sad Damo :cheers

Yes ..... 2 different machines' date=' set up next to one another, on the same network can both play Boss.......[/quote']