Watch him go!!! Presenting Express 2.40 Newbury

My strongest fancy of the day! Presenting Express 2.40 Newbury This horse is on the up and is certainly going places - I've been mightily impressed by it's last couple of starts. Last time out he won decsively at Folkestone over 3m 1f in soft ground - tanking along around the outside of the field to get better ground and eventually playing cat and mouse with it's field, he briefly went clear before 3 out, then Marcus Foley reigned him back in (for thoughts of what the handicapper would do to the horse after the performance) letting the pack close down until he was asked again jumping two out to finally clear away. Already 19lb higher for his two wins this horse is still way ahead of the handicapper. It's field today are all so and so without setting the world alight and this will be too much of a horse today against them! I can see Newbury being a flat track being ideal and I can see another facile success on the cards! Because this horse is not with one of the top stables it's price is all the more attractive! Paddypower @4.33 Good Luck!