Penelopeys

Sporting Odds MTT League - March  

1. 1.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March

It looks like anyone will be able to enter - however the standard will be higher than normal for a $1 buy in, and noone else willhave the value added that we do, so no idea why anyone else would bother.......
Because they have nothing else to do in Hungary?! :unsure

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA would have thought so however............... KJ raise, caller with A2, likes his 2 on the flop and calls to river..... you AK raise called by a muppety K8 8 on the flop and I fold to his raise and show.......... AQ 5xBB raise and a caller and muppet calls with j10 - needless to say I fold to the JJx flop pene's trips gets called to river for his straight same old shite Damo :cheers ps no I am not bitching - no not at all:eyes pps I know some of the hands were ropey, but so were the calls! LOL ppps does that make me a muppet? (best call me Kermit from now on) ****************************************** It looks like anyone will be able to enter - however the standard will be higher than normal for a $1 buy in, and noone else willhave the value added that we do, so no idea why anyone else would bother.......

quick question, i may not be able to play next mondays game, is it better for me to enter as a sit out, or not enter at all, with regards to the leaderboard?
Yes, best 4 from 9 - so buying in and sitting out may benefit you slightly, but not a lot ......... really not worth it!!!

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - March :cry well, can probably only make 2 games tops - same problem as with dollar up is that Wednesday game is bad news as I play a live game that night. If I feel fit this evening I may well join you for the laugh - also depends on whether the other half wants to play some 'Stars rather than watch TV. She kinda doesn't like it too much when I desert her for Poker. ;)

:$ Err, just reread this thread, and i voted 'no' before the time was changed. Only make Monday's so unlikely to make the dosh, but..................... any chance of counting my vote as a yes?
No prob :ok