** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Friskys 3 from 5 selections

Hope these 2 threads dont clutter up S & S and if nobody minds then Im going to use these threads to trial for myself. Again, this is a GLORY-HUNTERS trial which im trialing for myself and will be a real money trial. It simply involves having 5 selections and placing them in a combo of All trebles from 5 selections i.e 10 bets per post. Please be advised that this is my own trial and please do not follow the selections with your own money unless it starts showing promise. Starting Bank = 100 pts 10 trebles from five selections @ 1 pt per treble Feel free to ask any questions or correct me if I have placed this thread in the wrong part of the forum. Again, I wont be posting any analysis for these bets on this thread as yet.

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections Tuesday 21 Feb 2006 Selections BURTON ALBION v Cambridge @ 1.8 Altrincham v HALIFAX @ 2.5 YORK v Tamworth @ 1.57 Bayern vs AC MILAN @ 3.2 REAL MADRID v Arsenal @ 1.5 Odds taken from SPORTING ODDS Total bets = 10 x 1 pt trebles (10 pts staked) Starting Bank = 100 pts New Bank = 90 pts No. of Combos played = 1 Winning bets = Losing bets = Strike rate = Profit/Loss =

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections good luck mate - a couple of games I disagree with but wil be interested as to the yield this can produce for you :hope and, in case you are interested, the previous system you mentioned (originally 10 bets, then betting on the number of winners - 6 winners = 6 bets in the second round...) works quite well with patience and the right bets (ie not having to bet every week). Can be slow, especially with bankers but without pre-placed plans on when to stop (using a little more of that gut-feeling), can create a reasonable profit before restarting :ok

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections Cheers guys - Thanks Ali, I know it works but it certainly does take time and a lot of foiled efforts and profit taking is a must to make it profitable That and a whole lot of good luck........... I wont waste everybody's time bringing it back to life and i haven't hit the big one yet but im most definately ahead with it at the minute although I did take 6 weeks away from it after last time :(:(:( Believe me if I do hit it - you'll all hear about it (after-eventing or not) :lol:lol:lol

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections .

Tuesday 21 Feb 2006 Selections BURTON ALBION v Cambridge @ 1.8 (won 2-0) Altrincham v HALIFAX @ 2.5 (Won 2-1) YORK v Tamworth @ 1.57 (Won 2-1) Bayern vs AC MILAN @ 3.2 (drew 1-1) REAL MADRID v Arsenal @ 1.5 (Lost 0-1) Odds taken from SPORTING ODDS Total bets = 10 x 1 pt trebles (10 pts staked) Starting Bank = 100 pts New Bank = 97.06 pts No. of Combos played = 1 Winning bets = 1 Losing bets = 9 Profit/Loss =-£2.94

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections Already posted in the other thread but for everybody who is interested..

Sorry - just to point out that this will actually be a fairly high risk Thread but as said before, ITS FOR MY BENEFIT and i certainly wont advise anybody to back it with their money. To answer the e-mail question (thanks for asking :ok ). If my bank generates 10 times its initial outlay then and only then will it cease to be.......... Otherwise it will be a lost bank or keep plugging, so in essence, the point of this thread will be to accumulate 1000 pts. This is obvoiusly a huge task but that the point of these threads for me. In the big picture of life - this is just a chapter!! And thanks for the e-mail (you know who you are!! ) but I'd prefer if you were to post on this thread so as everybody can have their say........ I believe that all critism is beneficial no matter how bad it is. :ok:ok

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections Disappointing day with only 1 treble up. Raith drew after leading and Brentford lost at home to Port Vale BRENTFORD v Port Vale @ 1.66 :unsure SOUTHAMPTON v Sheff W @ 1.72 :clap BIRMINGHAM v Sunderland @ 1.66 :clap Alloa v RAITH @ 1.9 :unsure Albion v STENHOUSEMUIR @ 1.57 :clap So 4.49 points returned Starting Bank = 100 pts New Bank = 91.55 pts No. of Combos played = 2 Profit/Loss =-8.45 pts

Re: Friskys 3 from 5 selections Middlesboro @ 5/6 :clap Arsenal @ 6/5 :clap West Ham @ 1/1 :unsure Plymouth @ 4/6 :clap Leyton Orient @ 7/5 :unsure Yet again only 1 treble up resulting in another loss. :\:\ So 6.68 points returned Starting Bank = 100 pts New Bank = 88.23 pts No. of Combos played = 3 Profit/Loss =-11.77 pts