• 19:00 Mermaid Poker $1000 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll booster
    • 20:00 SO Champions League
    • 23:00 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll
    • 23:30 & 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas
    • TBC Stan James Pokerzone Grand Prix
    • 00:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway
    • 05:45 Full Tilt WSOP Seat Giveaway

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February** Well I did not last long on the Stanjames freeroll, but feel that I didn't play too badly... Lost 2/3 of my chips when large rasing a 2 4 8 flop with a pair of nines, one player goes all in only small bit to call and he shows AK, great I think but the turn and river then are 3 & 5 giving a straight. Then down to my 400 odd chips I go all in with A9 and get called by A2, turn is a river and it is all over.... Still in the mermaid though.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February** Out of Stan James - was in 11th place with $8500 and the big stack went all in for $9200. I called him with QQ and he turned over AK - got teased with being chip leader on $17000 until the Ace came sailing up the river. :dude Right, lets see what's happening on the Mermaid one. :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February** Out now! :eyes I'm not sure if they'll be showing it if they are showing the Grand Prix, but i'll have a go at the Poker Night Live tourny anyway I think. After i've took a bit of cash from rubbish heads up players on Mermaid anyway! :rollin

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February**

I'll be up for another Poker Night live I think. :ok EDIT: Or not.
How about PL hitting an STT? At 10pm I'll yell an empty room name - if we get in there - with a few of us, any empty seats will soon fill...... will probably be the $5 one (don't think they broadcast the $2 one very often.....

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February** Why do I save up my muppet play for tournaments that could be shown to the world....? Especially when the chip leader is on my table?? :wall :spank I'm up for that, although shouldn't we make it a few minutes to 10?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February**

Feel free to let me know what I did wrong! There are a couple of hands already that I think I might have played wrong (pocket Queens especially!)
No need gaz - the Pro's'll do that :lol :lol Aparantly there are 100 spectators on the table..............time for a PL Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 2nd February** All full now though! I bagsied myself a seat. First ever time playing on FT. I have no idea what to expect but I do fear about the reputaion of a 'better level of play' that I always read about FT. What does that mean? More donkeys playing hands like 72o, drawing out on the river and getting away with it?