** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

live poker in kent this sunday

ubermonkey1

wondered if any of the kentish players out there fancied a live game this sunday ,have been visiting a poker club that heniek put me on to ,its well set up proper tables etc any very good value just pay £1 entry to club funds (goes into prizes in yearly leaderboard)so no profit is made .they play a £25 freeze on a sunday lunchtime but sometimes struggle for numbers ,so i wondered if anyone is up for it, it starts at 1pm in canterbury but you need to be there about 15 mins before to sign up.i know some of you have shown intrest (and i'll be phoning you tommorow galronix if you see this)and i know a lot of the guys playin in the maxim kop that live in the area may want some live practice before the final.anyway if your intrested post us a reply and i'll direct post you directions and my phone no

Re: live poker in kent this sunday Finished 30th for $4 :D. Ok, first of all it was great to meet you guys Eric (Galronix) and Ben (ubermonkey) £25 freezout, £10 bounty, 4 get paid. 0nly 10 players turned up, so we had 3 PLers on the final table :nana . I have to say, great atmosphere with plenty of good chat and joking around. We lost one guy and then had three all ins with Ben going out in that hand :( . And then last hand before 2nd break comes the big one. One raised in the middle position, 2nd called and I went all in with QQ. Bounty put his all money in and this other guy nearly too (was left with x2 BB). So my QhQs goes against JJ and AK :unsure . First card A, second K and it looks all over :\ . Or is it? Ah Kh, rag, heart rag and dealer gives me to turn the river. I turn a heart and Im flushing other two down :tongue2 . That set me up nicely for the rest of the game. Here I have to say we had 2 chip leaders most of the game. They were nutters :lol. I have never seen any one playing so loose like them two, but it worked well for them. 5 left and here comes that fukin horrible one. Flop (I think) 10 9 2 and Gal goes all in. Other dude after long thinking called. Gal shows 22 and other shows AJ :eek. How the fuk can he call with that? Turn 7, river 8 :eyes :puke. How bad can it get :eyes. But I did avenge you my brother Gal :ok. One hand, I checked this dude all the way with my AK and 5 rags on the table and took most of his chips. He didnt catch either with his K7 and went out few hands later, as he had few chips left. And there was me with two nutters :lol. This one (sitting next to you Gal) was raising every hand x3. I lost half my stuck to him in one hand and was left only with x5 BB. When he raised me again on my BB I called with 87s. Flop 983. Im all in, he calls and shows 96o :eyes. Rest is history. I didnt stay any longer, so dont know which one won :$. I got £53 + bounty :D. Feel free to correct me if I missed something (or put it wrong) guys. Im sure we will do it again soon :ok.