Manager Leaving Syndrome

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Manager Leaving Syndrome

Interesting reading mate. In respect of the Hibs bet wouldn't you view this as a negative for them as Mowbray left rather than Hibs were struggling and he got sacked? Apologies if your sticking to a specific system as i haven't read the full thread yet.
I'm doing it regardless of the situation BD.:ok

I have proposal...this weekend Cracovia and Zaglębie won away games. These teams has changed managers recently. What do you think davidmphill about developing your system to all european league??
Yeah I'd like to of done that but as I have said it's very hard to keep tabs on managerial movement overseas for me.:ok

Davidmphill' date=' What do you think about this idea ? We could scout for manager leavings except UK.[/quote'] sounds like a great a idea for another thread. take advantage of the geographical diversity of punters here and hopefully make some cash...

Re: Manager Leaving Syndrome Apologies if this has been mentioned as I haven't read every post, but here in Australia the manager of the Newcastle Jets was fired 2 or 3 weeks ago. The Jets won last night, and also the game before. Not sure if the new manager has been in charge now for 2 or 3 games, but it is no more than 3 games.