Is it time to get chat?

Guest Ollie

Guest Ollie

15 people on the board, + who knows how many guests and people who aren't logged in. Is it time to get chat? And is it time to get a new forum for discussion about improvements to the Lounge?

Guest blackeyedbhoy

Re: Is it time to get chat? I think that would be a pleasant little extra so long as it didn't replace detailed, substantial posts on the message board. I'm not sure that a chat room is well suited for the discussion of selections. Maybe a chat room would help encourage the lurkers to make posts. That's a very strange phenomenon.

Guest Ollie

Re: Is it time to get chat? Yes, I'm perhaps slightly loathe to get it. There's also nothing worse than an empty chat room. How about one that we have open on Saturdays at match time. That way if people are watching a game with the ol' PL on they can talk about it. Although they could do that anyway. I'll give it some more thought. :/

Guest blackeyedbhoy

Re: Is it time to get chat? For goodness sake, you should all be at a match on Saturday afternoon! There's something particularly sad about empty chatrooms. I've never known two people to be in the ZooBet room at the same time. It's like a graveyard.

Guest MatthewHamilton

Re: Is it time to get chat? Great idea Ollie! Just keep it open on Saturdays from an hour before kick-off to an hour after and it'll provide a great way for people to communicate how their bets are doing in real-time ;) Matt www.gurupunter.com

Guest mrh15

Re: Is it time to get chat? Have a chat room open all the time. The amount of times in this forum when I try and chat to people using the message board - it takes for ever. Chat will never overtake the posts because they are open points for everyone that can be read later! So what if the chat room is empty, better to have the option to chat than none at all. Also I am sur ollie has better things to do than opening and closing the chat room every saturday - also it will be really anoying waiting for the chat room to open. I suggest chat times could be arranged, but have it open all the time!