Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it yeah, for 2 days in ibiza, i aint putting myself through that! been on national express over night and always feel shit in mornin and nackered as well as dirty etc not the best prep for 2 days of solid drinkin

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

thank god there are some southerners going to ibiza,,,at least i`ll understand some english :) ,, sorry morlspin:dude
I notice that the southerners have only qualified since us northerners have already done so.....must be the lesser quality in the qualifiers eh ;)

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Easy Easy Easy you Shut Up :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap the southern boys will be in your backyard soon should be a goodnight good win for the magpies today thats the only beating i want to see the northern dish out to us southern looking forward to meeting you all:notworthy

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it whats the deal with the tourney leader board?is it there as an ego boost or do they run any tourneys for leaders?i won it last week,winning this month and overall 2nd for the year(not bad since march)but if its all for nothing why have it there?

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it not sure about the leaderboard croc i did ask a few months ago and the reply I got was just keep playing cos the leaders would be going to the WSOP but never heard anything not even sure how to rack up points I played cash tables for almost 3 day solid to release my pending bonus and never received a single point so it must be certain tourneys not sure which but obviously the ones u play I would send an e mail to "support@goalpoker"if I were u as you are doing so well

i qualified in a freeroll a few weeks ago for a seat in a final for a trip to the Ibiza thing has anybody any idae when the final is cos ive searched and searched and cant find it
PnB, I'm pretty sure it's either the 25th or 27th June - no sign of it in the lobby tho' TQM

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it The Team at Goalpoker would like to congratulate you on reaching the Champions League of Poker Final Table on May 16th. You will be playing live in London for a $50k Pot and will celebrate in VIP Style in an exclusive London Club. Plus on the 17th of May you will be taken VIP to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final in Paris, so please don’t forget your passport.

Goalpoker will give you more information this week regarding the Final Table. For the Time Being please free up the days of the 16th and 17th of May.

Best Regards:nana :nana :nana

Ted still 1 more chance to join me and dave 11th may 8pm on goal poker all buy-in money goes towards prizes too usually no more than 20 in comp pays out top 3 out in money top 2 go to final and paris

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Good luck in the final fenners and Dave. I just missed out on the previous qualifer where I could have qualified with Fenners. River needed to be less than 9, it was an Ace though! Gutted! Last chance Thursday.

Good luck in the final fenners and Dave. I just missed out on the previous qualifer where I could have qualified with Fenners. River needed to be less than 9, it was an Ace though! Gutted! Last chance Thursday.
Cheers lads - Damatrix - have you seen the thread from Slik Mick on the forum - says extra goal cl chance - have a read it might be worth your while :ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it afew more details from GP about champions league prize CONGRATULATIONS for making it through to the Champions League of Poker Final at 6pm on the 16th May.

You are now only a game of cards away from winning a share of the $50,000 prize. Not only that, you are guaranteed a place on the Goalpoker 1st Class Eurostar carriage to Paris to watch Arsenal take on the mighty Barcelona in the Champions League Final at the world famous Stade de France. Here you will be wined and dined as top VIP’s throughout the entire match. Surely a once in a lifetime experience!

This winning trip is for you only. However, you are welcome to bring one guest to the Final Tournament on 16th May at the exclusive Members Club, Embassy in Mayfair. Make sure you bring a good supporter and someone who likes to party.

All the qualifiers to the Champions League of Poker Final will be coming to Paris, so not only will you be in a trusted team, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to play some poker on the way out there.

Attached is the itinerary for the three days, so please make sure you read through it thoroughly and contact us if you have any queries regarding your trip. Most importantly, don’t forget your passport. Without this, you will unfortunately miss out.

See you at the party and good luck for the Final.

ITINERARY

16th – 18th M

Tuesday 16th May

6pm – late: Final Tournament, Embassy Club,
29 Old Burlington Street
, Mayfair W1

Dress code: Smart

Hotel: Jury’s Inn, Chelsea –
Imperial Road
, ImperialWharf, SW Wednesday 17th May

1pm: Check-in Eurostar

1.41pm: Depart Waterloo on 1st Class Eurostar

5.23pm: Arrive Paris

Travel to Stade de France for Champions League Final – VIP Package

8pm: Champions League Final begins

Hotel: Chateau Landon Gare de L’Est – 1-3 rue de Chateau Thursday 18th May

Free morning in Paris but Goalpoker may organise a lunch venue if you feel like joining in. Details for this closer to the time.

2pm: Leave hotel for Gare du Nord

2.30pm: Check-in at Eurostar

3.19pm: Depart Gare du Nord

4.54pm: Arrive LondonWaterloo

still time to qualify 2 seats left