Hunter Chase Season 2006

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon NO Bets Wincanton [ 3.30] Raregem looks a good thing if it gets around Towcester [4.50] Good little race.Think CD Winner Uncle Mick could surprise especially with the talented Jamie Snowdon riding.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Sandown [ 4.25] Wouldnt be surprised if First Love gets beat.Outsider Haut Cercy could surprise if on a going forward day Ayr [5.20] Will be surprised if Barryscourt Lad is beat.Won a Point nicely the other week. Leicester [2.50] I like Coole Glen who wouldnt know how to run a bad race Leicester [ 4.00] Not a race to get excited about.Winner should be one of these,The Lyme Volunteer,Curly Spencer or Sea Ferry. Recommended Bet [ With Betfair] COOLE GLEN 0.25pt Place @ 2.18

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006

Good Afternoon NO Bets Cheltenham [ 4.00] Cracking race.Cobreces should run well at a good price. Fakenham [4.15] Dont bother!
striker thats a pity, i was hoping for a steer from the expert. I have picked some some big prices & may take a look at Coberces also.

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Exeter [ 4.20] Favourite Knife Edge has taken well to this type of racing,and be suprised if he isnt in contention at the finish. Recommended Bet [ With Betfair] KNIFE EDGE 0.25pt Place @ 2.16

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Ludlow [ 4.45] Been in piss poor form recently,but that Wonderful Hunter Red Brook Lad should come to the rescue,having only Burtons horse to worry about.Will "Buy" money with a Place play. Recommended Bet [ With Betfair] RED BROOK LAD 0.50pt Place @ 1.26

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Newbury [ 4.20] Pretty keen on Ramirez.He is an improver in a race mainly consisting of exposed horses.Has rock solid form,and travels kindly in his races. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] RAMIREZ 0.25pt Win @ 9.4. 0.50pt Place @ 3

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Very nice! :clap I had a nice surprise with this one. The Betfair win price had shortened by the time I saw your post, and I put in an offer. I checked shortly before the race to see if it had been matched, but it had shortened even further, so I decided to leave it. I was kicking myself when it won ... until my Betfair balance suddenly jumped a few minutes later! Presumably I got matched just before the start. Thanks!

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Aintree [ 3.45] Should be a great spectacle.Katarino who Won this race last year is a wonderful horse who is sure to be there come the finish. Taunton [5.15] Very interesting that Jamie Snowden turned down riding in the Aintree race to ride Deep Pockets who he thinks a lot of. Recommended Bet with Betfair DEEP POCKETS 0.25pt Win @ 2.94

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Carlisle [ 5.15] Interesting race.Dark horse Mr Woodentop will go close if refreshed and was told connections fancy him.At bigger odds Kilcaskin Gold could surprise.But on the form book,Jacksonville is the most reliable in the field. Recommended Bet with Betfair JACKSONVILLE 0.25pt Place @ 1.54

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Fakenham [ 2.35] Rhythym King is very short,and could be tested by the younger Cloudy Bay Boy Fakenham [4.55] Sea Ferry has been in sparkiling form,hard to imagine him not contending at the finish here. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] SEA FERRY 0.25pt Place @ 1.95

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Cheltenham [5.15] Interesting race and I would want to have the younger horses on my side.Bosham Mill has ran well without Winning and Raregem will appreciate the overnight rain. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] RAREGEM 0.25pt Place @ 1.95