** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hunter Chase Season 2006

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Stratford [ 4.30] Interesting race.Favourite Rhythm King will be hard to beat,while at double figure odds Maximize could surprise if on a going day.But for me its Spring Margot as he wasnt right last run,and connections are more than hopeful they have got the horse fit again. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] SPRING MARGOT 0.25pt Place @ 2.46

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Chepstow [7.40] Think Classi Maureen who is running out of her skin will go close. Newton Abbot [7.25] Hard to get away from the claims of solid Favourite Highway Oak Recommended Bets [With Betfair] CLASSI MAUREEN 0.25pt Place @ 2.16 HIGHWAY OAK 0.25pt Win @ 2.2

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Ludlow,4.55 Could be a shock here,as Good Bone who needs this fast ground ran well in a hot race couple of months ago,and fell when going ok the time before. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] GOOD BONE 0.25pt Place @ 2.9

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Wincanton [8.10] Red Brook Lad looks a solid Favourite on his favourite course,and has the excellent Jamie Snowden riding. Recommended Bet [with Betfair] RED BROOK LAD 0.25pt Win @ 1.6

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Im going to the terrific Cheltenham Hunter Chase meeting tonight.Here are my race by race thoughts 5.25 Another Raleagh has taken realy well to points,and gets on really well with todays jockey. 6.00 Deep Pockets let me down last time,but actually ran quite well over to short a distance. 6.35 Premium First looks the banker of the evening,as he has the winning habit and is still improving. 7.10 Weakest race of the night,but Brer Bear shouldnt be to far away. 7.45 Not much of an opinion here,Paddy for Paddy should run his usual honest race 8.15 Good race this,and a match between River Dante who impressed me last week and Coole Glen who has been expensive to follow but will like this ground. Recommended Bets [With Betfair] ANOTHER RALEAGH: 0.25pt Place @ 1.66 DEEP POCKETS: 0.25pt Place @ 2.2 PREMIUM FIRST: 0.25pt Win @ 2.64 RIVER DANTE: 0.25pt Place @ 2.58

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Only Another Raleagh was Placed:eyes Loss:0.59pt Overall: + 5.84 Losing night on my Exchange Plays,but had a good night out.Managed due to a couple of Pro"s flagging up Coole Glen, to have a saver on that horse in the last as he landed a big punt.

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Hereford [ 5.10] There was a good word going around Cheltenham last night by a respected judge on the chances of Deep King who will love this weather and fast ground. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] DEEP KING 0.25pt Win @ 6.8. 0.25pt Place @ 2.24

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006

Good Evening Bangor [8.00] NO Bet Good race to watch though.As 2 nice young horses in Which Way Now and Border Fusion should be in your notebook!
Finished 2nd and 3rd.

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Evening Hexham [7.35] I like the youngster Natian who jumped better when allowed to lead last time,if similar tactics employed tonight should take some catching. Hexham [ 8.35] Looks a match between Favourite Imps Way and the promising Mr Hawkeye. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] NATIAN 0.25pt Win @ 3.25. 0.75pt Place @ 1.46

Re: Hunter Chase Season 2006 Good Afternoon Exeter [ 7.55] Good race this.Match in my opinion between the youngster To The Top and Gilzine who could be suited by this step back in trip. Recommended Bet [With Betfair] GILZINE 0.25pt Place @ 1.8