1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

Nice one Hodgey :) This could make you a millionaire one day........maybe 50 years from now ;)
:lol indeed mate. At these odds I'm just 665 bets away from the million! Which at my bet rate is about another 12 years! :lol :rollin :loon

:lol indeed mate. At these odds I'm just 665 bets away from the million! Which at my bet rate is about another 12 years! :lol :rollin :loon
That's much sooner than I thought! I bet if someone told you that you could be a millionaire in 12 years you would be happy :tongue2 Do you forget to do this most of the time and thats why it takes so long or do you just wait for what you think is the 'perfect' bet? You have to admire your patience!

That's much sooner than I thought! I bet if someone told you that you could be a millionaire in 12 years you would be happy :tongue2 Do you forget to do this most of the time and thats why it takes so long or do you just wait for what you think is the 'perfect' bet? You have to admire your patience!
It's a bit of both really mate. Sometimes I didn't have the time or inclination to find a bet, but there is a very competitive streak in me which wants to prove DP wrong now too so I have been a bit more selective in my picks. :loon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:loon :clap best ever :clap
I thank you! :loon
bravo ! felicitations !!
Ta very much! :loon So it's back! No not the Premier League, this thread is where all the action is! :loon:lol:$:tongue2 So without further ado, it's straight (:lol) onto the next bet. :drums Bet 193 Lay Chelsea v Hull 0-1 Odds of 90 (1.01124) Stake of £197.58 to win 222p! :hope :loon