AK's Monday Selections

315 Kempton - Shot to Fame 33/1 Coral (Snap this up - its only only 14/1 bet 365!) Likes the soft, has come down in the weights considerably without running particularly badly. Im finding his mark of 89 attractive back in a Grade C handicap after not disgracing himself in higher grade races. Despite the 15 runners :( 33/1 is very tempting each way. 525 Kempton Arresting 6/1 Sporting Odds Came up against good rivals in defeat last year, never finishing out of the frame. After finally getting off the mark at Leicester last time out at Leicester after 1m 4f, the trainer comented that he wants soft ground and will stay further. Todays conditions look ideal.

Re: AK's Monday Selections 315 Kempton - Cornelius - 25/1 Stan James Ok, ive just decided to have 2 against the field in this race as this has caught my eye also. Has decent form running in a higher grade last year. A grade C handicap should be welcome for a horse who has proved himself on the ground and trip previously.

Re: AK's Monday Selections 515 Doncaster - Kingscross f/c 13/2 racing post Has been sliding down the ratings recently but has seemingly bounced back to form this season with 2 solid runs - Looks likely to win in the near future and with cut in the ground, today could well be the day. With 20 runners we'll get the first 4 placings in an each way bet.

AK's Monday Selections I actually missed the 33/1 - it must have changed in between me checking the price on the coral website and posting my selections here :( . I still managed to get 20/1 so cant grumble too much!

Guest bowles10

Re: AK's Monday Selections can't beat that !!:notworthy well done!! Pity I didnt get on it, glad you did. Kingscross is one of my horses but I somehow left it alone today even though the ground conditions favoured it, went for Look Here's Carol instead.