Sporting Odds Champions League

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Ok - good luck tonight everyone :ok ESPECIALLY those of you in with a shout of Vegas - lets hope a PL'r brings it home!!!! It's a difficult situation tonight - with so many PL'rs in the field and so much at stake - however with quite a few new members since this was last discussed, I feel I need to stress PL policy on this. You MUST play against PL'rs as you would anyone else. Whilst I really really hope a PL'r wins this, I will play my best game against PL'rs and non PL'rs alike. Anything else is cheating, and should be treated as such by SO. So Stevie, Mole, Kes and anyone else in with a shout - I hope one of you win it, BUT if I get a chance to take you out, then I will and I hope (and urge) other PL'rs to do the same :ok I'll support you if knocked out, but whilst I'm in I'm your "enemy".

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League

how close was that !!!!!!!!!! i cant belive it ...thought i had it there...fell off the chair when that jack came ...3 outer on river yet again to deny me a holiday
Yeah, that was unlucky mate, but hang in there ...... plenty of time ..... it's still anyones.......

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Out in 15th - held K5 flop was Ax5 - all passed - turn a 5 - go all in against uglycow he shows Q5 - guess what the flop was - this week has been atrocious for me getting beat on the river :cry :cry Now got to wait to see whether I hold in last 10 :hope Been a good tourney though

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League Well played u guys in the money... A special Congrats to my good friend Jens Christian (uglycow) who took home 1st prize today :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Got the most amazing hands today, and should have been out several times... but he played a little crazy, yet fearless... and that will take u to the top sometimes ;) :ok Sweetie