Sporting Odds Champions League

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League

nice one shud of went pre:( im well out of sorts tonight
You're in a tricky spot (as is everyone at the top)..... points are improtant for you, so you can't deal with aggression very well, but you can't let people walk all over you either!!! It's easier for those of us lower down to "gamble" a bit and take a chance (and take advantage of those who NEED big points)........ Sorry m8 - we may be PL'rs, but it's every man for himself (though I'll support you if I'm knocked out :ok)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League yeah ..thats a valid point u make. and i was aware of that ...so i decided to try and raise a few times early and see a few flops...didnt work out as u re raised me once and i got caught by alibongo and that was that ...i had under 1000 chips and was unable to move. the 10/10 hand was a bollox as i was 80% sure you would re raise 3* pre and i had enough to make u lay down a mediocre hand.i was just outside of the all in zone at the time and when the flop came i had to back down. looks like points for me tonight but as i have said a few times the points arent good enough ...its the last 3 needed

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League GaF, sorry mate but your table is wrong and could be misleading You're missing ME on 1 point!!!!!!!!!! GL PL'ers ccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall OUT... had KK ... MAFIUSU 77.... he got his 7.... He's my nemesis...did it too many times :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Look forward to :spank :spank :spank :spank him in the next turney