SO and Virgin poker

morlspin

Re: SO and Virgin poker I emailed them, and just got this rubbish reply back! Cancelled tournament refund Dear Gary, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. The tournament has been cancelled and will be reschedualed to a later date. Due to the main sever crashing at 6.40pm GMT. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Poker Response Team

Re: SO and Virgin poker I just got this email :D (it was in my junk mail so if you haven't received it, check there ;) ) Hi All I’d like to apologise for the cancellation of the Virgin Booty last night. Unfortunately we suffered some downtime just before the tournament kicked off which subsequently meant it couldn’t run. In light of this we’d like to share the 200,000 Flying Club Miles which were on offer amongst the 33 runners who were registered at the time, meaning 6060 FC miles each. All of your buy-ins should now be refunded into your accounts too. We will also be running the tourney next Sunday at the same time, hopefully this time without any hiccups! In order to claim your miles, you need to open a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Account (if you don’t have one already) and send me your account number. To open an account, go to http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/index.jsp Once again, apologies for the cancellation and good luck for next week, many of you should have a nice boost to your loyalty accounts for launch in mid-Feb!! Best Wishes Ali

Guest gazza271

Re: SO and Virgin poker

I've had a few problems logging into SO tonight... hope that doesn't continue for Tikay's tourney and DU!! :eek
Cheers mate, I've just logged in ok and now going to leave myself logged in until Tikay and DU start:ok

Hey LBB yeah i received it too, 6k FC miles for absolutely nothing! not bad at all lol, im registering for it again but as there are 2 up for the same time on the same day, im waiting til someone makes a choice before me!
Did you get your points Morl? ............................... i've not heard anything since i sent them my account number :unsure next ones tonight :ok

Re: SO and Virgin poker Yeah ive heard nothing since then either, may send a follow up email now just to see what is going on Also entered tonight too, hope it crashes again lol, that'll be 12k FC miles for nothing haha edit: Just emailed the sender again with my details. see if i get a reply

Yeah ive heard nothing since then either, may send a follow up email now just to see what is going on Also entered tonight too, hope it crashes again lol, that'll be 12k FC miles for nothing haha edit: Just emailed the sender again with my details. see if i get a reply
yeah................ I registered early just in case it crashed again :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I guess i'll have to get round to sending a follow up email :(