** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

8yr old handicap chases

Re: 8yr old handicap chases To every body who as looked at this thread. I've lost a lot of interest in this system since putting on the forum due to so many abandments or to many qulifiers when racing was on To be honest I've not kept a serious p/loss on this system but dont think it's lost or won much. Today I've had a real indepth look to see if any inprovements can be made and have come up with a far better one than the origanal but like that one APRIL AND MAY do really badly so the next update will be JUNE and I will keep proper stats from then on. Working of the new system it as never had a losing year and from the 1st of JAN this year their would have been 42 horses and 8 winners with an ROI of 145%. THE % MAN

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 8yr old handicap chases :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz This system is taking it's annual nap untill June 1st When an improved version will be posted. The new and old system have shown large losses in April and May in the past therefore the break.

• 2 months later...