** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

8yr old handicap chases

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 8yr old handicap chases Unfortunatly today their are 4 runners in one race but they all have the required stats which sometimes happens,then thier could be 6 in one race and only 1 would have the right stats and as this is a system the four horses will be named and leave it up to you if you wish to follow any of them. Towc3.20 numbers 2,3,5 and 6(racing card no) Fontwell3.00 Boddidley.

Re: 8yr old handicap chases Thats the trouble with this system at the moment their seem to be to many in the same race, like today their were 5 in the 4.10 at Hereford and 1w at 7/1 and 1 was third at 16/1 so I did not put them up for that reason and i'm not sure of the best approach when this occurs.It's fine if one wins at a good price but on the other hand they could have all lost or a winner at 3/1. In the past it as not thrown up so many races with more than 2 runners. Any ideas are welcome but in the next few races may have only 1 runner per race. THE % MAN

Re: 8yr old handicap chases I only picked this 1 because it was the only race with 1 8yr old in it and it lost. Their were 2 other races with 2 runners in each and their was 1 winner in each both at 5/1.As i've said before this is the problem and whether to put up all qulifiers no matter how many or wait till theirs a race with just 1 runner. I would like to know if people are really interested in this system and if not don't see any point of me posting on this thread,I know this last month their have been so many meetings called off and this is very of putting but still takes me time to find the horses.