** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Punter's Lounge Store?

Guest OllieO

Guest OllieO

Would anyone be interested in Punter's Lounge merchandise? You know, t-shirts, mugs, mouse mats, caps - that sort of stuff. Ideas, comments etc. please :) !

Guest OddsAgainst

Mugs? I suppose that is appropriate. :) Yes, why not? How about lighters? Could lead to some introductions in the pub. How would you administer this and would the profits be used to fund your betting, sorry I mean the Lounge. :)

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Mugs? I suppose I would buy a Punters Lounge Mouse Mat aslong as the online store accepts Electron cards ;) How's about putting all our names lightly in the background and make us famous? Just a thought ;) ;)

Guest OllieO

Re: Mugs? Would all be administered by a separate company, so I would have to do very little, but then again would see very little profit. It's something that EZBoard are trying to push at the moment. The real benefit would hopefully be promoting the site offline a little bit...

Re: Mugs? Id suggest mugs, with the caption "mug punter" HILARIOUS! seen it before, im sure its been copyrighted....put "punters lounge mug punter" certainly isnt!!!!

Re: Mugs? What about some Punters Lounge carpet and wallpaper. Fcuk her, what does she know!!;) Seriously, most of us i would gather are ordinary working chaps, I think a little personal PL buisness card wouldnt go a miss. Especially when u see old mates and they want ure number. Can see it now, Matt dishing his out to the birds in Habbo.

Guest OllieO

Re: any progress Been tossing a few ideas around, nearly got something up. Hopefully will have before I go out tonight.

Guest OllieO

Re: any progress URL will be: www.cafepress.com/plounge Just a few bits and bobs up. All contributions and ideas welcome. Will knock up a polo-shirt soon: "Guru punter" on the left breast or something similar. Komp - you'll love the mug. I can, of course, change it if you want though.

Guest Indigo Imac

Re: My ugly mug $21 including P&P (£14) for a Mouse Mat :eek There is a firm in UK that does customised Mouse Mats that are the same for under £1 each if you buy 1000 and only £1.60 per unit for 100 so you could sell them for £5 each + Postage and still make more profit than those Ezboard one's.

Quote:

Dufab mouse mat - 1 colour - 100 - £1.60, 250 - £1.30, 500 - £1.12, 1000 - £0.99. Extra colour available.

www.v3promotions.com/mousemats.html They also sell Mugs and all kinds of other promotional stuff.

Guest OllieO

Re: My ugly mug Yeah, I'm just playing with products at the moment. I'll probably only stick on the ones that are anywhere near value. I can't be arsed to deal with stock etc., which is why cafepress are quite good. I'll have a look at tha mousemate place though. What we need is internet terminals IN bookies...

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: My ugly mug Glad to see you went with my idea for the mug. I want a mug punter mug :lol Don't want the daft piccy of komp on it though :)

Guest OllieO

Re: ma ugly mug Yeah, I can do a mug without the face... Just stick any slogans you've got down here, anything you'd like to see.

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: ma ugly mug Mug Punter has got to be the best. Ironic and all....another great quote would be "there is simply no way I can loose 8 straight bets and go bankrupt " from vpop :lol

Guest Dave Mardell

Re: mugs Don't think you can be that prescise can you? The pic I would pass on cos well, I don't have one. But the name would be cool if it was possible. Like the idea of the shirts Ollio was talking bout