Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles

Indeed, all I going to do this summer is use the away draws against the home team.
how does this change the formula from post 79 fleet? i.e. this part:
Home form: home team's home wins minus draws minus home defeats Away form: away team's away wins minus away draws minus away defeats

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles cheers, so it is just the away value that changes: Home form: home team's home wins minus draws minus home defeats Away form: away team's away wins PLUS away draws minus away defeats is that correct? an interesting twist!

END OF SEASON POSITIONS: Treble Selections: Bank now £446.50 +/-: +346.50 7-fold Selections: Bank now £445.00 +/-: +345.00 5-fold Selections Bank now £328.35 +/-: +28.35 (Only started this one near the end of the season!)
fleet, i'm aware that for the 5 fold and the 7 fold the bank profit was nearly 350% of the starting bank,but do you know how much you staked on each fold system?

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles very encouraging reading mate. :clap Treble Selections: profit +346.50 staked 526.23 yield 65.8% single wins 35/54 singles strike 68.5% 7-fold Selections: profit +345.00 staked 385 yield 89.6% single wins 41/83 singles strike 49.4% 5-fold Selections profit +28.35 staked 190 yield 14.9% single wins 28/45 singles strike 62.2%

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles Of course, the singles strike rate isn't really applicable but looks good overall. As for the suggestion above about Irish football - I looked at it and the teams at the top are naturally the most reliable but I'm not sure the required odds would correlate to suitably rated matches overall.

• 1 month later...

2006-07-13
01:30SchedD1ATLETICO PARANAENSEFORTALEZA
01:30SchedD1FLUMINENSEJUVENTUDE
01:30SchedD1INTERNACIONALPONTE PRETA
02:30SchedD1SAO PAULOGREMIO
03:45SchedD1CRUZEIROCORINTHIANS
03:45SchedD1FIGUEIRENSESANTOS
03:45SchedD1SAO CAETANOBOTAFOGO
2006-07-14
02:30SchedD1FLAMENGOPARANA
02:30SchedD1PALMEIRASVASCO DA GAMA
02:30SchedD1SANTA CRUZGOIAS
Apart from Cruzeiro,4/6 and rated 35!!! The rest of the higher positives; 11 Fluminense 1/2 16 Internacional 1/3 20 Sao Paulo 1/2 are too low. So I'm going to risk: £10 on Cruzeiro 4/6 & Santa Cruz (-31) to lose at home to Goias 11/10. £10 staked in an attempt to return £35. Yes I know it's an away and I only do homes but if this one fails I'm going to leave it until the English Leagues are up and running. It's not that easy to get teams that are rated high enough at home at good enough odds with just one division I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles As I mentioned time ago this system is good for almost all European leagues (actually all leagues where the home advantage means something), just don't bet in Non-European leagues like Brazil, Japan etc and in Amateur leagues like Iceland for instance, these leagues are among the most unstable leagues in the world (for 1x2, for U/O etc).

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles & Summer Samba Doubles No......as you may have gathered by a lack of posts. (Not enough teams in each division, etc) ......I'll wait until we have some form & stick to 5 English divisions. I'm on hols 12th-19th Aug anyway..... Btw.... I am going to return to the 'despised by some' method: Home form: home team's home wins minus draws minus home defeats Away form: away team's away wins minus away draws minus away defeats Worked last season - if it ain't broke blah blah blah..... .....back in a few weeks!

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles - Returns End Aug / Start Sept :welcome goonasi & saxappeal. Here's an appetising question..... .....are we capable of getting 2 trebles correct from 5? 5 groups of 3 selections, where the groups are permed in a lucky 31 of trebles, 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds & a 15-fold :loon would need just a 6-fold to break even at the odds we take..... ......can't remember who pm'd me last season with the idea of groups but it could be a new approach when we start. Small stakes with the lure of an occassional big payout. I think we're capable when you look at how many times we got 5 or 6 from 7 or the list of qualfiers got 15 from 19, etc. We'll still have our main treble runs on a £10 start though. 'Food for thought' anyway.....

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles - Returns End Aug / Start Sept Furthermore, I have compiled some ratings for this weekend, out of curiosity. Using mainly last season's form, with a bit of weighting to allow for promotion / relegation, I have rated the 3 divisions that kick-off this weekend. Naturally, there is no guarantee that this will work but I have done it anyway. That means I'll have to have a bet now. There you go, I couldn't resist. Will not be officially part of the season-long system, but I'll be back later with some selections.....

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... There won't be too much of an explaination of how the ratings were achieved, as it is based on the proper system but has temporarily factored in promotion and relegation from last season. Both bets will be with william hill this weekend. Treble: 39 Preston 4/5 37 Brentford 1/1 29 Lincoln 23/20 £10 staked in an attempt to return £77.40 :hope 'Canadian style': How to group them? Odds? Ratings? My answer to both was 'no'. Sod's law would be that if you did either then something would let you down in each group. I've left it to chance and gone in alphabetical order. These are the best 15 rated - ALL ODDS* *Only because we're limited with 3 divisions. When we get to play with 5 divisions I will restore the 8/15 cutoff point. In deciding where to place the bet, I put ALL SELECTIONS in oddschecker and took the bookmaker that offered the best return on a full-house. Group A: Birmingham Brentford Bristol City Group B: Burnley Crewe Darlington Group C: Grimsby Leeds Lincoln Group D: MK Dons Nott'm Forest Port Vale Group E: Preston Shrewsbury Swansea Each group is the equivalent of 1 bet. Therefore bets are 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds & 15-fold. It is easier to place this in a bookmakers than online (online each multiple would need to be entered as a seperate bet!) THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY TIME I WILL EXPLAIN THIS FULLY!!! 6-FOLDS AB AC AD AE BC BD BE CD CE DE 9-FOLDS ABC ABD ABE ACD ACE ADE BCD BCE BDE CDE 12-FOLDS ABCD ABCE ABDE ACDE BCDE 15-FOLD ABCDE 26 bets @ .20 = £5.20 staked. (You can laugh but a full-house would return £1354.50 on the 15-fold alone!) Yes it's a long-shot but hence the very small stakes. The bread and butter system is the treble. I just keep seeing those weeks last season when qualifier after qualifer won..... .....anyway, this is how the canadian will look so call this weekend a trial run.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Hi Fleet, Best of luck with this mate - I will be following very closely this season. Quick question for you - will you be starting a completely new bank when the system starts "proper? i.e. when the first 6 matches have been played? And will this be a continuation of last seasons bank or are you starting from zero? Thanks in advance.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles.....

THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY TIME I WILL EXPLAIN THIS FULLY!!!
Untill you get all 15 in have a few too many:beer and people question how your systems work so well.:D Out of interest( after a few months summer boredom, horses are ok but not really my thing) how will you go about selecting a lucky 31 with the football betting slips? Also if the trial is fairly successfull will you introduce a staking plan like you have on the trebles? i.e bank half stake other half etc?

Out of interest( after a few months summer boredom' date=' horses are ok but not really my thing) how will you go about selecting a lucky 31 with the football betting slips? Also if the trial is fairly successfull will you introduce a staking plan like you have on the trebles? i.e bank half stake other half etc?[/quote']In a shop you could put each treble in a seperate column and write the instructions 'columns a b c d e - each column permed into 6 folds 9 folds 12 folds 15 fold = 26 bets' Staking plan? Not sure yet as will wait to see how this performs. Not expecting miracles hence very low stakes.

Hi Fleet, Best of luck with this mate - I will be following very closely this season. Quick question for you - will you be starting a completely new bank when the system starts "proper? i.e. when the first 6 matches have been played? And will this be a continuation of last seasons bank or are you starting from zero? Thanks in advance.
Oh yeah we'll start with £100 on the trebles again and see how we progress.....