** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Reminder!!!!!!

friskyfitz

The gaming Club 5k rookie freeroll for new members who joined between - Nov 28 and Dec 31 2005 is now open for registration with only 89 in it :loon:loon:loon Think many of us may have joined during that time - its on at 11pm Thurs night Ive noticed Rednutt but thats all from here :sad

Re: Reminder!!!!!! I joined on the 28th of Nov and had an email with the password to enter. I have tried and cannot get in - it says invite only.:wall Here's my e-mail: Dear Sam Thank you for your email. Please note that you have already participated in a Rookie Freeroll on the 8th December 2005. Our players are only allowed to compete in one Rookie Freeroll per person. Perhaps we could interest you in our other freerolls. If there is anything you need to know concerning our other freerolls then please don't hesitate in contacting us.

Re: Reminder!!!!!!

DOOOHHH

that would be why i cant get in Dear Mike Thank you for your email. Please note that you have already participated in a Rookie Freeroll on the 8th December 2005. Our players are only allowed to compete in one Rookie Freeroll per person. Perhaps we could interest you in our other freerolls. If there is anything you need to know concerning our other freerolls then please don't hesitate in contacting us.

Re: Reminder!!!!!!

And if you are' date=' you've just doubled up :nana :cow :nana :cow[/quote']yep thats me :ok 13th out of 72 now ............................... i just want to go to bed now, but i keep winning :lol :lol :lol :lol The blind structure is shitty for getting to bed in time but it allows you to play properly rather than it becoming a lottery:D