Value Estimations v1.1

Basically estimations in this version are the same like in previous system (Value Estimations System), but with one 'small' difference - I included bookies percentage to get more realistic odds. Final percentage for every match now consists from following partial percentages: 1.overall record 2.home vs away record 3.recent form 4.recent home vs away form 5.h2h overall 6.h2h home 7.correction percentages=1/bookies_odds The key of this system is still staking plan: stake=((perc-1)/(odds-1)+perc)*100 value=perc*odds This time I will include double chances (1x and x2) and asian handicap (level ball and +/- 1/2). Correction percentages will be calculated from Ladbrokes odds. Leagues covered - all English leagues (EPL to Conference). Bookmakers - various, but no betting exchanges. Starting bank is virtual 1000€, but all the bets will be my real bets. Maximum bet is still 5% of current bank.

Re: Value Estimations v1.1 ... good luck with the new system Djordje.As you say selections will be more in line with the 'norm', odds will probably be shorter, but winners will become more regular I think.Should eliminate heavier losses.;)

Re: Value Estimations v1.1 Djordje, forgive my ignorance as I'm new here but I don't understand a couple of things - in the pick columns it says underneath yes or no what does this mean exactly - also in the same column the selection is marked 1 or x or 2 which I can understand - but one of the sleections says x2 ? TIA

Re: Value Estimations v1.1 ... Hi Kanga and welcome. Djordje's yes or no column refers to whether he has used Head to Head statistics as in previous times the two teams have met, or not used them at all. The X2 selection is simply his first prediction is likely to be a draw failing that, could be an away win.Not a straight forward choice but two way.Hope that that clears it up for you.Cheers.;)

Re: Value Estimations v1.1

DateBet IDHome AwayH2H usedPickOdds Stake [units] Stake [€]BookmakerProfit [units]Profit [€]
18.01.06.#16BostonvsCarlisleyesx@3.3 5.2 20.43 Bet365-5.20-20.43
start bank [€]1000.00
stake [€]574.25
profit [€]-234.73
balance [€]765.27
yield [%]-40.88
bets16
winners4
average odds2.42
strike rate0.25