Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Despite the large number of meetings today, I think that's all for this afternoon. The 4.30 Newmarket looks the sort of race to produce a selection, but following a couple of non-runners, the place market on Betfair just doesn't seem to want to settle down. I'm going out shortly, so I'll probably have to leave that, but it may be worth checking a bit later.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Hello, Slapdash! There is a selection from my system, but it is also from your I think:) Yarmouth 16.00 lady hopeful, it's 10/1 at Sportingbet
The Betfair place prices are currently 3.45 (to back) and 4.70 (to lay). At 10/1 you're getting 3.50 for the place, so it doesn't fit my system, although maybe the place prices on Betfair were different when you posted?

The Betfair place prices are currently 3.45 (to back) and 4.70 (to lay). At 10/1 you're getting 3.50 for the place, so it doesn't fit my system, although maybe the place prices on Betfair were different when you posted?
No, but market at this race is not fair right now... I think you can watch the market later...

any thoughts on Goodwood 3.15 Starship 10/1 WillHill and still paying out on 4 places rather than 3... getting 3.5 for the place vs 2.70 on betfair. Betfair winodds are also lower at 10.5....i can delete this post later on
I'm surprised they're still showing 4 places. Unless they have some special promotion on, I'd be a bit worried it was just a mistake, and you'd have to argue with them if it came fourth. But if you're willing to take that risk, then yes, that looks like a selection at those Betfair odds (actually, they're even lower now).

I'm still getting to grips with this system so sorry if this is an incorrect selection but is Pret A Porter in Beverly 2.30 a possibility? It's 20/1 with Betfred compared to Betfair win price of 14/1. The place price is 5.0 compared with a Betfair lay price of 4.5.
I hadn't noticed that one, but yes, looks good. No more from me today.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Says at the moment "will not be available before 11.00 BST". Even when it's back up, it will probably take a while before the horse-racing markets sort themselves out, so I don't expect I'll be looking for selections before noon at the earliest.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Betfair's back up now, but I think it will take a while before the place markets are meaningful. I've made a note of the races that look at all likely, and I'll take a look at them a bit later. Luckily most of them are later in the afternoon, but there are a couple at 2.15 and 2.30.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Nothing in the 2.15. I've been keeping an eye on the 2.30 Chepstow. There was over £28,000 available on the favourite to win at evens (best early price 5/6). Somebody matched about £12,000 of it and then the rest was fairly rapidly taken down! Wonder if somebody just made a potentially expensive mistake?