Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Come on guys please. :ok

*** PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO FOLLOW THIS THREAD *** ........ I post here when I have the time. Sometimes I'm busy or for other reasons it's inconvenient to post. There's no point asking me for selections; it won't make me post them any sooner.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 That's all for today, except that in the 4.45 Stratford, there are two runners, The Bonus King and Jamaaron, that would be selections at 10/1 and 12/1 respectively, except that this is an 8-runner race with two very short-priced runners (around 11/10 and 6/4), and if there were a non-runner cutting it to two places paid, the place value on the other horses would all but disappear. So I'm going to play it safe and have another look just before the race if I get a chance.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

In Paddy Power for this race 4.45 Stratford 1' date='2 and 3 are paid. I'm new to horse racing betting so I just want to ask you if it's worth to place each-way bet for these two horses ?? Or one of these 2 Unnamed Favourites will take 3rd place ?? Thanks in advance !![/quote'] If there is a non-runner (horse that doesn't start in a race) there will be only 7 or less horses in the race and the bookies will pay only for first TWO (edited) places. So that's why it is bit riskier to bet on this race (or any other with 8 runners). The similar policy apply to handicap races with 16+ horses. If the number of horses at start is 15 or less the bookies will pay only for 3 places instead of 4.

Thanks, mate !! Is there a NR notification just before the start of the race in the bookie page or I should check somwhere else ?
If there is a NR couple of minutes before a race I think bookies just suspend betting on that particular horse and do not adjust other odds. However sometimes they are not able (or maybe on purpose) to announce a NR. In that case we are gutted. So far, this last moment withdraw has happened to me just once in a 8runner race and fortunatelly it was my horse. I am afraid there is nothing we can do about it. Just wait until few minutes before a start and risk it.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Six NRs in the York race already and our horse is one of them. I am trying Illustrious Blue @13 with Willhill. The note about Rule4 has gone so I assume there shouldn't be a deduction. We get 4.0 for the place while Betfair is 13/3.15. GL

Six NRs in the York race already and our horse is one of them. I am trying Illustrious Blue @13 with Willhill. The note about Rule4 has gone so I assume there shouldn't be a deduction. We get 4.0 for the place while Betfair is 13/3.15. GL
Not a good one, came 6th. The BF price drifted to 22/1 so I am quite surprised that the SP was only 12/1.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 ... in fact, the Betfair place prices have dropped a little, so I'll go for it. 3.10 Sandown Raglan Copenhagen (16/1 Ladbrokes) 10 points EW. Each way system. The favourite's about even money, and the second favourite's also fairly short-priced. We're getting 4.20 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.75 on Betfair, and the Betfair win price is also slightly shorter at 16.5.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 is there another thread where people can post speculative thoughts have seen Sandown 3.10 Hunting Tower 12/1 BetOddoreven getting 3.4 for the place vs 2.46 for the place at betfair The betfair win odds are also lower at 11.5 (10.5/1) Edit Cut to 8/1 now.....about 10-15mins after initial post

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Sorry, didn't look at Hatherden. As I've said before, I tend to avoid the very long priced ones, but as I've also said before, I might be wrong to do so. By the way, I have no problems with people posting horses here that seem to fit the system criteria. The Betfair prices and bookies' prices change during the day, and what fits the criteria at one time may not at another, so there will be some I miss.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 I've never really got the criteria fully as u well know slapdash but the way i look for horses for the way ive learnt your system does throw up the same horses. In my opinion i dunno whether the betfair market is not being updated often enough for the irish market, but win jack in the 6.05 at KILB has a very very very very good chance of placing if the betfair market for the race are reliable. Tell me what you think if you view your thread in the next half an hour. thanks!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Gravinsky was placed yesterday, and Raglan Copenhagen lost, making a 10 point loss overall. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3386.93 Total Staked: 7180 W/P/L: 50/119/190 Profit/Loss: +2386.93 (Win +702.66, Place +1684.27) Yield: +33.24%