UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Don't cover that league myself mate but the stats look good so go for it:ok Nothing strong enough to recommend a bet for today icon_frown.gif , using the normal stats that is , but if your willing to take a chance then i've found a game in SERIE A [53% UNDERS] which has a previous UNDERS record of 10 from 11 icon_eek.gif and thats CAGLIARI v LAZIO CAGLIARI have had 4/6 homes end UNDER and scored 8 home goals from 11 games LAZIO have had 3/6 aways end UNDER and have scored 10 away goals from 11 aways. Its a bit off-track for us but at odds of 1.7 i think we can risk 20pts.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

what is your opinion about academica coimbra-boavista porto? portuguese league has 61% unders. academica has 73% unders at home and boavista has 67% unders away. thanks
Just missed out on being a selection as Academica have only had 3 UNDERS from their last 6 homes .

jtw1 you are one of a kind! Congratulations on all of your efforts. Could I ask you on which criteria you are choosing your teams?:clap
1st CRITERIA - The league in which the game is being played MUST have 60% or more of all games played so far finish UNDER 2.5. 2nd CRITERIA - H2H meetings .Ideally there should be a current history between teams of at least 3 matches. Less than 3 can be looked at if the % is very high. Ideally 5 or 6 previous fixtures is what we're looking for ,and there should be only 1 or 2 previous meetings that have ended OVER 3rd CRITERIA - previous league results. Here we're looking for the home and away sides to have an above average ratio of UNDERS when looking at their current form. Ideally only 1 or 2 OVERS at the most , again depending on how many games played and as the season goes on. I always put more emphasis on the home teams form as a matter of course. At least i TRY [lol] to stick to these rules !!

jtw1, look at CHAIDARI-PIERIKOS(Greece2)- wonderful statistics/:loon I'm gonna:beerit
Chaidara 6 home matches in which were scored an amazing total of 4 goals. Pierikos 7 away matches in which were scored an amazing total of 6 goals. Result 0-0...what could it be else? Do they have smaller goals in Greece? Anyway good pick guys :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Nice pick mate :clap ZLIN v S LIBEREC has finished UNDER 5/5 in previous seasons ZLIN have had 5/6 homes end UNDER S LIBEREC have had 5/6 aways end UNDER ODDS = 1.5 LORIENT v NANCY has finished UNDER 6/6 in previous seasons LORIENT have ahd 5/6 homes end UNDER NANCY have had 5/6 aways end UNDER ODDS = 1.53 As you can see there's nothing between those 2 games , add to the fact that UNDER'S in the CZECH league are better [ around 64% ] then the slight difference in the odds is cancelled out , imo. So here's the bet STAKE 34PTS on ZLIN game ending UNDER . If that comes in then its ALL the returns [ except 2.5pts ] on UNDER in the LORIENT game. The remaining 2.5pts goes onto 2-1 home [ around 9.0] If ZLIN games ends OVER it's back to 20pts on French match Good luck to us :loon

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers LOCOMOTORO thumbs.gif 0-0 RETURNS = 72.20PTS STARING BANK = 100PTS CURRENT BANK = 314.96PTS STAKE 20PTS @ 1.5 on LARISSA v IRAKLIS , This fixture has ended UNDER 2/2 [ 4/5 H/A ]. LARISSA have had 6/6 homes end UNDER IRAKLIS have had 4/6 aways end UNDER

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results CZECH 1st DIV Monday [66% UNDERS ] S.OLOMOUC v SPARTA PRAGUE has ended UNDER 4 times in the last 5 previous fixtures. S.OLOMOUC have had 6/6 homes end UNDER SPARTA have had 4/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 30PTS @ 1.61

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I've been directed to this site from a friend, and have noticed this thread. You seem to have a very good system here, with a consistent profit. This thread has been going for just over 2 years now, is the profit you have made for the whole 2 years, or do you start over after reaching a certain point? (I don't have time tonight to search through the whole thing, thought this would be easier)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results OLOMOUC 0-0 :loon RETURNS = 32.20PTS :welcomeKLAYMORE79 , Profit as stated in current bank is for this season only. We start after around 8/10 games in the leagues which show a leaning towards UNDERS and wind it up around the start of April when things start to go a bit funny !!

CZECH 1st DIV Monday [66% UNDERS ] S.OLOMOUC v SPARTA PRAGUE has ended UNDER 4 times in the last 5 previous fixtures. S.OLOMOUC have had 6/6 homes end UNDER SPARTA have had 4/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 30PTS @ 1.61
I STAKE 50PTS @ 1.68 BETFAIR !!! THANKS MATE!!

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results :clap SAT --- NACIONAL v S BRAGA has ended UNDER 4 times from the previous 5 corresponding fixtures. NACIONAL have had 6/6 homes end UNDER S BRAGA have had 4/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 46.30PTS @ 1.5 STAKE 2PTS on 2-1 home win Made earlier mistake of thinking this was our 2nd bet instead of being the 3rd

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Oh its jumpin mate:loon the fact that we are both on our pcs says it all about our respective towns:rollinGreat thread mate, my first thread has just finished with reasonable results, check out the new one Ive just opened... your input would be appreciated. In the meantime, respect to your thread, I will be following with cash when I can.. you cant argue with those stats:clap