Irisis

Re: Irisis :welcome Bill....thought you might be doing a bit of indirect spamming.....but I don't suppose you would misspell your own company name. (Isiris/ Irisis.). A double bluff from a tipster service....A bit too devious and intelligent for such an outfit, methinks....:lol Paul is spot on, Bill...don't waste your hard earned....it's the old argument...if you really can tip winners regularly, just lump on a large % of your bank, win every few bets, and with the law of inverse proportional returns and compound profit generation working in your favour, you'll soon bank your first million....so why bother with the hassle of advertising, drumming up subscriptions and sharing your cut with others? Steer clear, use the Lounge and Sports-punter to access the best tipsters. :ok

Re: Irisis I was thinking of joining a year or two ago but just refuse to pay anyone 2 grand with no guarantees. He was supposed to have closed the service by now (something to do with the year of the Gods of Egypt) so I am surprised you are being invited to join. Furthermore, it is very difficult to get the prices he tips at because they plummet. I must admit that I did make some money from his service but I wasnt paying him 2 grand (a friend of mine had a subscription). I fully concur with spreadman and Paul that you will make more money by using this forum intelligently. I have made over a grand with information on this forum since joining! Cheers Ray