Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls

GaF

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Did I enjoy this hand???

** Game ID 400864155 starting - 2006-01-11 02:28:37 ** Mont Pelee [Hold 'em] (0.10|0.20 No Limit - Cash Game) Real Money - rosie_m sitting in seat 1 with $64.58 - Telepe sitting in seat 2 with $31.47 - sinseeker sitting in seat 3 with $21.47 - Quittenton sitting in seat 4 with $23.41 - RedRascal sitting in seat 5 with $37.87 - mrcrown410 sitting in seat 6 with $9.40 - w1314 sitting in seat 7 with $1.77 - JAMBOYJG sitting in seat 8 with $18.31 [Dealer] - mats_77 sitting in seat 10 with $9.20 mats_77 posted the small blind - $0.10 rosie_m posted the big blind - $0.20 ** Dealing card to Telepe: King of Spades, King of Diamonds Telepe raised - $1.00 sinseeker called - $1.00 Quittenton folded RedRascal folded mrcrown410 folded w1314 folded JAMBOYJG called - $1.00 mats_77 called - $1.00 rosie_m called - $1.00 ** Dealing the flop: 3 of Diamonds, 2 of Diamonds, 8 of Hearts mats_77 checked rosie_m checked Telepe bet - $5.00 sinseeker called - $5.00 JAMBOYJG folded mats_77 folded rosie_m raised - $10.00 Telepe went all-in - $25.47 sinseeker went all-in - $15.47 rosie_m called - $30.47 ** Dealing the turn: Jack of Spades ** Dealing the river: 9 of Diamonds Telepe shows: King of Spades, King of Diamonds sinseeker shows: Queen of Spades, Queen of Clubs rosie_m mucks: King of Hearts, Ace of Spades Telepe wins $63.41 from the main pot Telepe wins $83.41 from side pot 1 End of game 400864155
I have to confess - I did consider folding my KK!!!!!! Glad I didn't!! Up to 350 raked hands now for this week - with 2 days to go - wont get stuck on 499 this time!!!! Even better - I'm showing a profit!!!!! :loon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Nice read there . i would have thought someone was on a flush draw to call that . Was surprised that no one had 2 diamonds at all .

Did I enjoy this hand??? I have to confess - I did consider folding my KK!!!!!! Glad I didn't!! Up to 350 raked hands now for this week - with 2 days to go - wont get stuck on 499 this time!!!! Even better - I'm showing a profit!!!!! :loon

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January

My effort to get there' date=' with these 499 raked hands, has resulted in a loss of $104.50[/quote'] I've got my 500 raked hands in plenty of time this week!!!! And better, for a profit of $114.39!! So I've wiped out last weeks loss..... Now which one was a blip? The Profit or the loss? And I decided to go for Winning Low Limit Holdem by Lee Jones (cheers Guesswest :ok) - which arrived today - so hopefully better things to come next week :loon Or shall I read Harrington on Hold'em Vol II first which also arrived? Which one's my priority? :loon

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Nice profit you made there, just made the 500 raked hands myself so I'm in. I've got to say I don't usually play at ladbrokes but the standard in the cash games seems to be higher than elsewhere. I made a relatively small profit but didn't get paid off on my premium hands as much as I'd like or expect. Personally I'd say go for Harrington but then I've not read Jones. Anyone else in this this week?

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January I was just thinking about whether to so this offer this week (after only getting to about 350 hands yesterday :(), and I'm thinking that maybe my time would be best placed doing a different offer. You have to play 500 raked hands and contribute to the pot, to win about a $100 buy in. Surely there are poker sign up bonuses where you would get more than $100 for playing 500 raked hands? What do you think?

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Could well be :ok I've never really looked at cash/sign up bonuses that closely before - because I'm not really a cash game player, and they are so very difficult to compare!!! (different offers, different "types" of raked hands etc....). I spose the other thing to consider - this is available to all - not just new sign ups - might be worth keeping the "new sign up" deals for when you haven't got games to play that are open to all :unsure Let us know what you find and decide :ok

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Starting early on next weeks raked hands!!! :loon Got a player sat down with me at the moment, and thought I'd share the stats I have on him in Poker Tracker - just in case you're ever fortunate enough to find yourself on the same table!!!! I have "seen" him play 189 hands, so have enough data on him. Over these hands, he loses at the rate of 283 times the big blind per 100 hands - that is he loses almost 3x the big blind for every hand he plays!!!!!!! :loon He voluntarily adds money to the pot on 93% of hands!!!!!! :loon Overall he's calssified as a "calling station" - so don't bluff him - but when you hit a hand he'll pay you off!! So far as stats go, he looks to have the worst I've seen!!!!!!! BTW, his alias is nicknat1234 - hope you're all fortunate enough to come up against him!! Unfortunately he's just upped and left my table - before I had a chance to get any money off him!!!! :sad

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January What a player :lol Cheers GaF I've made a note of his name with a little comment beside it ;) I take it he plays on the $0.10/$0.20 tables (?), doubt I'll run into him in that case but you never know. stonecoldnuts, I'd agree with GaF. If you're good enough to break even/make a profit in cash games then I'd say do the laddies offer while its there. Plenty of time to take advantage of offers elsewhere for new customers but this ladbrokes offer aint gonna last for ever.

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Yes - had an invite by email....... Just trying to register now.....and I'm in 850 in so far ....... seems to be up on last week..... Norfolk - did you get your raked hands before midnight on Thursday? If you punch in the dates 6/1/06 - 12/1/06 in the Raked Hands page, how many does it say you've got? Only other thing I can think of - there is a message somewhere saying you need to tick the box to accept email notifications from laddies - maybe you haven't got it ticked, so they can't send you the email, so they don't let you in?

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January

Well I'm in as well :nana:nana God knows how because I reckon I played about 350 :tongue2
Well done mate :nana :nana You know you can find out exactly how many you played by going to Menu/Raked Hands and putting the dates in? I presume you weren't counting manually :unsure

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January No I wasn't counting manually! It says 305 hands in the last week :lol I was $40 down in the end, was well over $100 up at one point, but was trying to rush to get the hands in time and made some bad calls and it all vanished before my eyes. Well, you live and learn. Very good point Norfolk. Plenty of time for the sign up bonuses

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January Definitely think this is worth doing GaF, some cracking prizes and all the way down to 200th place. I didn't think the standard was too great at all. Would have preferred longer levels though... blinds just went up a bit quick for my liking and you reach a point where you gotta make a move.

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January If you're chasing this this week, beware!! When checking raked hands, the dates it fills in automatically are wrong - it is checking from 15th to 21st - it should be checking from 13th to 19th (with a bit of luck you have more raked hands than you thought :ok).......

Re: Ladbrokes $100,000 weekly freerolls in January GaF I queried this earlier with ladbrokes when my raked hands for friday & saturday weren't showing. Got this reply: Thank you for your e-mail. The Raked Hands counter now totals hands from Sunday 00:01 GMT until 17:05 GMT the following Saturday, as this is the new qualification period for the Weekly Raked Hands Freeroll.