Profitable Lay System +228 points profit

DC

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Profitable Lay System Sep 16th results Ayr 3.15 Orientor NO LAY!! Cat 3.40 Sporting Gesture NO LAY!! New 4.05 The Tatling unp 8-1 Cat 5.15 Safranine unp 14-1 War 5.35 Yenaled 2nd (short head!!) 9-1 I'm well due for a losing day soon, and thought Yenaled had me beat. The lay gods were shining!....temporarily? .... 3 / 3 +2.85 Total +240.36pts Sept +40.25 (55/56) Back later with Sunday's...

Re: Profitable Lay System Sep 17th results Utt 4.35 Ragdale Hall PU 10-1 Utt 4.35 Delaware NO LAY!! Plu 4.55 Windy Spirit NO LAY!! Utt 5.35 Loblite Leader PU 12-1 Utt 5.35 Secret's Out NO LAY!! 2 / 2 +1.90 Total +242.36pts Sept +42.15 (57/58) Sorry, no time to put up anything today folks :$

Re: Profitable Lay System Busy day tomorrow folks... Sep 20th Goodwood 3.20 Kingscross / Goodenough Mover 5.05 Fabrian / Finished Article 5.40 Dancing Mystery / Salviati Redcar 3.10 Efidium / Apache Point 4.55 Henry Hell / Strensall Perth 2.55 Copplestone 3.30 Lion's Domane 4.05 Catch The Perk / Francines-Boy / Hehasalife 5.15 Shared Account My head hurts....

Re: Profitable Lay System Black Wednesday :$ When you design a system you know there will always be losing days, some small, others big. You also hope that the winning days will always account for the losing days. However it is never nice to see the bankroll diminsh so drastically in one day. I feel I have been taken back two weeks at least! I just hope that nobody "started" following these selections today and at least had a bit of profit underneath them. I can only apologise and hope that the system gains momentum again as it has done in the past. I have said from the start that this particular system does have losing months, who knows this could be the first? Please try and remember the bigger picture and that the slow and steady approach will win the race. Sep 20th results Goodwood 3.20 Kingscross 4th 10-1 / Goodenough Mover NO LAY!! 5.05 Fabrian unp 14-1 / Finished Article NO LAY!! 5.40 Dancing Mystery WON @ 11 / Salviati NO LAY!! Redcar 3.10 Efidium 3rd @ 11-1 / Apache Point NR 4.55 Henry Hall WON @ 16 / Strensall 3rd @ 12-1 Perth 2.55 Copplestone unp 8-1 3.30 Lion's Domane NO LAY!! 4.05 Catch The Perk WON @ 7.6 / Francines-Boy unp 9-2f / Hehasalife NR 5.15 Shared Account WON @ 7.2 6 / 10 -32.10 Total +212.16pts Sept +11.95 (65/70)

Re: Profitable Lay System Hi Danny, No need for apologies, we are all responsible for our own betting on here! Ive been following your thread for a little while, collecting my free lunch so to speak, and am still in profit. Nobody ever said laying horses was for the faint hearted. As you point out systems are for the long term, and bad days are bound to happen sometimes. Next time I bump into you though you better watch out :spank. (Just joking!). Cheers, Jim

Re: Profitable Lay System Hi Danny, Sorry to see mate - I had a black tuesday and lost nearly all the profits for the the month I was down -49 points but got back 11 today. As you say that's how it goes some days - you're not alone & sadly it will happen again but lets hope not too soon - no betting graph ever follows a straight line upwards - LOL

Re: Profitable Lay System Yep, Black Monday for me too wiped out some good profits on my Home lays, good job we have our long term rosie coloured PL specs on. I don't mind sharing the bad days with anyone, we all have them in fact in backing the horses I have more losing days than winning ones, but when they happen they make up for all the lost ones. Just keep looking at the total and it's not so hard to take.:ok

Re: Profitable Lay System Cheers Danny, I think anyone wished they could have a black day like you after the tremendous results you have given since early August. You don't have to apologize, you work hard, and after a bad day, it just can't get any worse (fingers crossed). All my systems returned big losses today, it's one of those days...

Re: Profitable Lay System Jimbo, Kanga, Ian and Pinho, thanks for the positive feeback guys. Fingers crossed we can make some back today. Sep 21th 3.20 Ponte Blackheath 3.20 Ponte Paddywack 3.50 Perth Jefertiti (8 runners - look out for NR's) 4.40 Font The Newsman 4.40 Font River Bailiff 5.30 Ponte Kylkenny 5.30 Ponte Archie Babe Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Just as a matter of interest Danny have you "back"-reviewed the system as a "lay to place" one, I'm sure you'd be very well up also, and the lower lay odds would allow for an increased stake - possibly increasing your winnings overall. Just a thought.

Re: Profitable Lay System Rafa, someone else mentioned this a while back. To be honest I'm not sure of the liquidity and general prices but thanks for mentioning it. If someone wants to post up place results from now on, it's ok with me! Sep 21th results 3.20 Ponte Blackheath unp 13-2 3.20 Ponte Paddywack unp 10-1 3.50 Perth Jefertiti no lay (6 runners) 4.40 Font The Newsman no lay 4.40 Font River Bailiff no lay 5.30 Ponte Kylkenny NR 5.30 Ponte Archie Babe NR 2 / 2 +1.90 Total +214.06pts Sept +13.85 (67/72)

Re: Profitable Lay System Sep 22nd Wor 2.25 Better Moment Wor 2.25 Derreen Boy Asc 4.20 Zonergem Hay 4.30 Solo Flight Asc 4.55 Wait For The Will Hay 5.35 Caraman A few of these will be over 14-1 no doubt.

Re: Profitable Lay System Smart work pinhofap, thanks for that!!! September has been a month of a few narrow escapes with some bigish priced horses placing 2nd and 3rd. I wouldn't reccomend going this way having had a brief gloss over some earlier results in the year.

Re: Profitable Lay System Ok, just a thought. Also, someone better than me would am sure be able to review the staking plan to increase profits with a unit or percentage unit lay stake depending on the price? A system that creates profits is the starting point, then the correct staking ensures maximium growth. I don't have sufficient experience to complete the same competantly enough but am sure some of the excel guru's on here would be able to increase the unit profits from the current set of results. I don't mean to hijack this exceptional thread & feel free to totally ignore the same - its just that in my limited view such a great system should be maximised while its peaking.

Re: Profitable Lay System Agreed Rafa and I fully understand where you're coming from. My aim is to show that this system works LEVEL STAKES, as nearly all of the systems in the Punters Lounge do. It is up to the individual how to manage their own bank and staking accordingly. Personally speaking my own bets have risen from £2-£3 a lay to now £10 a lay and more as my own bank has grown. It would be too time consuming for me to show the profits as percentages of bank etc so keeping it to 1pt fixed profit liabilty makes it simple to understand for everyone. Danny ps Better Moment was 7.5 this morning, I've come to check on the price and see it's 27.5!!!?? Monster drifter. Won't be many lays today judging by the early markets, if any at all.

Re: Profitable Lay System Sep 22nd results Wor 2.25 Better Moment NO LAY!! Wor 2.25 Derreen Boy NR Asc 4.20 Zonergem NR Hay 4.30 Solo Flight NO LAY!! Asc 4.55 Wait For The Will NR Hay 5.35 Caraman unp 10-1 Will update later.. Hopefully more action today!!? Sep 23rd Hay 2.25 MONOLITH MR 3.15 MR FLUFFY MR 3.15 ANOTHER JOKER Hay 3.30 TEXAS GOLD Asc 3.45 MINE Asc 3.45 KATIYPOUR Che 4.30 JACK DAWSON Che 4.30 YORK CLIFF Asc 5.25 ESTABLISHMENT

Re: Profitable Lay System Sep 23rd results Hay 2.25 MONOLITH NO LAY MR 3.15 MR FLUFFY unp 14-1 MR 3.15 ANOTHER JOKER PU 10-1 Hay 3.30 TEXAS GOLD unp 14-1 Asc 3.45 MINE unp 8-1 Asc 3.45 KATIYPOUR NO LAY Che 4.30 JACK DAWSON unp 10-1 Che 4.30 YORK CLIFF NO LAY Asc 5.25 ESTABLISHMENT unp 6-1 7 / 7 since Sep 22nd +6.65 Total +220.71pts Sept +20.50 (74/79) Back later with some lays for this afternoon. Danny