Pkr

brael

Re: Pkr I saw this in poker player and thought the same as you tbh. The thing that makes makes me pause is you get these kinds of reviews of a lot of PC games and console games. When the finished product is released it looks great with lots of nice features, but forgets about the important part (gameplay). It's worth keeping an eye on though.:ok

• 4 months later...

Re: Pkr

I think this looks pretty cool and it will be interesting to see how it develops... http://www.pkr.com They're taking registrations just now and you've got an early chance to reserve your chosen user name. Is anyone taking part in the beta testing?
I thought I got the email because I had signed up! Am I supposed to sign up somewhere else?

Re: Pkr must admit to not seeing the point of this, sure it looks great. But it'll just suck my bandwidth and add not functionality. tbh I'd be happy with no graphics at all and just pure text based poker. Less drastactions the better for me, but different strokes.........

Re: Pkr

Less drastactions the better for me, but different strokes.........
ahh the memories Different Strokes Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, What might be right for you, may not be right for some. A man is born, he's a man of means. Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans. But they got, Diff'rent Strokes. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. Everybody's got a special kind of story Everybody finds a way to shine, It don't matter that you got not alot So what, They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine. And together we'll be fine.... Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. Yes it does. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.