• 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:15 Laddies Win a Racehorse Freeroll
    • 23:30 Checknraise WSOP Leaderboard Freeroll

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** I am sure that last year I played in 5 big money freeroll tournaments, £5000 or thereabouts, and I only had 3 sites to play on. This year I have numerous sites but the only true big freeroll ( not counting the superb PL/Betfair one) has been the Betfair cryptic. Most sites now seem to target regular players, with raked hands qualification required for entries or they concentrate on added bonus tournaments. So it is getting harder to make easy money playing poker...shame!

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** I guess it was me :loon :loon :loon :loon . I didn't realise the thread had gone so long . Anyway , i have acknowledged my availability . :ok :ok

Newbie & Kevsul - you need to see the thread for the team comp - follow the link in the table in post 1!!! Newbie - you're listed as being in the team!!!!! (so who doesn't care?? :lol)

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** Playing on Prima Poker Bet365 at the moment . 4k Guranteed . Buy in 3 Dollars . 50 th placing gets paid . now down to 42 players . I re-buy once . Definitely in the money . Hope to get as much as possible . I'm playing on table 25 btw . Alias , BORNWINNER1 . Visitors are welcome to watch . :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** Actually this is a coincidence . I was playing in the bad beat tables . Someone came around and asked if anyone is going to buy in for 4k guranteed starting in 10 mins time . I saw that its cheap . Y not , i spent 7 dollars in total . Never expected to reach this stage . I was nearly out too as mentioned above .

Keep going :ok :clap